What's new

What do you dislike about living in Japan?

There's nothing really that I do not like. I accept things for what they are. It is not Japan that asked me to come, it is me who wanted to visit :)

There's nothing really that I do not like. I accept things for what they are. It is not Japan that asked me to come, it is me who wanted to visit :)
Oh come on, that's no fun. Now's your chance to complain about something. If nothing else you can complain about foreigners that always find something to complain about in Japan.

My major problem with life in Japan was all on me. I was spoiled as a child and only ate a few things , mostly junk. I hated seafood/fish , hated rice , hated almost all vegetables , didn't like most soups and noodles. If I couldn't go back to base to eat , I would find an American style hotel with a restaurant that served American style food. After my 2 year tour in Japan was over , I weighed just 95 pounds. After I got married , my days as a fussy eater were soon over. At 66 years old , I still find the 2 years in Japan were the best 2 years of my life.

Oh come on, that's no fun. Now's your chance to complain about something. If nothing else you can complain about foreigners that always find something to complain about in Japan.

Haha it's just that I don't really care about a lot of things.
But let me think. hmm....oh yes! Got one! Those super busy holidays/festivals because everyone goes at the same time, or super busy morning trains.

But that's about it :)

Back
Top Bottom