What's new

alina_mm

Registered
8 Jul 2024
Hello everyone!! Konichiwa!!

If I could so humbly ask for help in translating a name and date from English to Japanese (the characters), please? I don't
know if the name would be in Hiragana, Katakana or Kanji, but please I would like the name written in Japanese characters (letters).
The name is: Maadhy, and the date is: December 11 1995. If anyone could so please urgently help me out in this, I would be soo
soo grateful to you. Hoping to hear back. And in the little Japanese that I know, Arigato gozaimasu :) :)

Hello everyone!! Konichiwa!!

If I could so humbly ask for help in translating a name and date from English to Japanese (the characters), please? I don't
know if the name would be in Hiragana, Katakana or Kanji, but please I would like the name written in Japanese characters (letters).
The name is: Maadhy, and the date is: December 11 1995. If anyone could so please urgently help me out in this, I would be soo
soo grateful to you. Hoping to hear back. And in the little Japanese that I know, Arigato gozaimasu :) :)
Is this a surname? The way it's written in Japanese depends on how it is pronounced. What is the pronunciation?

Is this a surname? The way it's written in Japanese depends on how it is pronounced. What is the pronunciation?
Hi, it is a first calling name, not a surname. So it is pronounced as two ways, with the "h" silent "Maa- dy" or with a soft "h" sound "Maa- d-hy". Please kindly let me know for both. Greatly appreciate it. Arigato gozaimasu. 🙇‍♀️

I think they would write both as:
マーディ (MAADI)

December 11 1995 could be written as
1995年12月11日
also
平成7年12月11日
which is the same thing but the year is Heisei 7 (7th year of the Heisei emperor).

And if you really wanted to, you could write the numerals in Japanese too but that is old-fashioned and not common these days.

I think they would write both as:
マーディ (MAADI)

December 11 1995 could be written as
1995年12月11日
also
平成7年12月11日
which is the same thing but the year is Heisei 7 (7th year of the Heisei emperor).

And if you really wanted to, you could write the numerals in Japanese too but that is old-fashioned and not common these days.
Hello.... so is that the same writing as it would be as "Maadhy" with a "y" at the end? May I also please ask whether is this written in Hiragana, Katakana or Kanji, and if so, can this name be written in Kanji lettering? I am actually trying to get a tattoo done, and I thought the Kanji lettering is so beautiful and so I really need it to be accurate, really appreciate the immediate help in this. Arigato gozaimasu. 🙏🙇‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom