What's new

Translation from japanese to english

SuiT

後輩
30 Oct 2011
Hi i would really appreciate if i cud get translations from japanese to english, my boyfriend posts stuff to me dat i hav no idea wat it says......plz if anyone could help??? Thanku!

1. Kyō watashi-tachi ni ataete iru subarashii ichi-nichi ga.....-Shin ga watashi no kazoku oyobi frends no tame no eien ni kansha shi, watashi no aisuru fun.... De watashi no jinsei o shukufuku sa rete iru subete no shukufuku no tame no sono eien ni kansha shite nani

2.Watashi wa eien ni nogashita.... Fun anata o aishi, son'nani maikai watashi ga anata ni hanasu U o aisuru sa reru koto de, watashi igai ni koko ni iru yōna monodesu... To, Skype ga watashi wa yoi men to warui toki o tsūka shi tsuzukeru ue de anata no kawaii kao o mite. .. Watashi wa anata dake o aishite

3.Watashi wa anata o mitsuketa koto o totemo kansha shite iruto watashi wa chikyū-jō ni kore made...... Mwahs mottomo shiawasena otokodesu lols

Thanku again i really appreciate it!

Who made it? There are many typos, misreadings or grammatical errors. Thus, the sentences don't make much sense.

I'm afraid the "fun" part is a direct translation of "sh*t" and used in the sentences in the same way it is most typically used in English (i.e. as an expletive, and not referring to excrement).

The sentences are somebody's incredibly wretched attempt at making what is largely a word-for-word-substitution from English to Japanese, and it just doesn't work that way. Tell your boyfriend to grow up and quit making himself look like an idiot.

Ah, 糞!! I figured out that "Shin" must be a misreading of 神[kami], i.e. "God", but couldn't understand what "fun" means.

Thanku for ur feedback....really appreciate it, sum mgirl tryn to breakup me n my bf!

Who made it? There are many typos, misreadings or grammatical errors. Thus, the sentences don't make much sense.

Thanku for ur feedback , i really appreciate it! Well, this was written by a girl whos tryn to breakup me n my boyfriend! So thanku so much.....my boyfriend has studied and lives in Japan, and his japanese is excellent! But i couldnt ask him to translate considering the situation we're in! I just wanted to confirm it wasnt him!
So i guess if i were to translate word for word, i should sort of get an understanding of what she's tryn to say?
Thankyou again.

No, the sentences don't make sense in the first place, even if you tried to translate word-to-word.

You have no way of knowing whether your boyfriend's Japanese is "excellent". People often assume someone has "excellent" language skills just because they can blather out a stream of foreign sounds. The only way you could judge if his Japanese is "excellent" is if your Japanese is even better. Think about it and you'll see that it's just a matter of common sense.

Whoever wrote that godawful junk can not be said to have any degree of proficiency in Japanese. Tell her to quit trying to impress/intimidate you with stuff she thinks is over your head and to just say what she has to say in English. She's being childish. I get the idea it may be some lovey-dovey stuff he wrote to her and she is forwarding it to you. If your boyfriend did write that and he goes to a Japanese language school....tell him to get his money back.

Here's roughly what I can get from it:

I'm eternally grateful for this wonderful day that God has given me, for me and my friends, and the sh*t I love. I am thankful for all my many blessings.

The things I let get away from me forever....sh*t I love you, so I always tell you so much every time. Loving you and being loved by you, it's like you're right here with me. Talking to you on Skype and seeing your cute face is what gets me through the good times and the bad times. I love only you.

I am so thankful I found you. I am the happiest man ever on the face of the earth

So....apparently this is something your snake-in-the-grass boyfriend wrote to the chick who is trying to break you up. You're already broke up, sweetheart....you're just the last one to know about it.

That's my best guess at decoding his incredibly bad Japanese. Seriously, as Toritoribe said, they don't even make sense. He's a native Japanese speaker and if he says it doesn't make sense....it doesn't make sense. The only reason I could guess anything from it is that I'm a native English speaker who went through learning Japanese and may have a slight advantage for guessing the English behind the Japanese errors. If that's any indication of your boyfriend's Japanese level, I don't think he'd be able to make himself understood at all in any conversation with a Japanese person.

Why am I making so many nasty and gratuitous remarks about his horrible Japanese ability? I thought you might like to have something to throw in his face when you find out what he's been doing behind your back, so I'm just handing you some mudballs.

Last edited:
My head started hurting after trying to read the first sentence.

Mike you are a better man than me in going so far as you did to get what you did out of whatever that was.

Back
Top Bottom