What's new

this is for the boys...

I dont know, it all depends on the face of the person ( im not talking about if shes ugly and using the hair to hide it :p) but more often then not i like mid-length hair, (like down to the shoulders or something [ or is that long hair? :confused: ])

poor Frank...sorry to hear about the crashing Hard Drive...lol
There is a Freudian Test @ Emode.com...it is in the premium section.
I have issues in my Toddler years. I am a little afraid to hear about your testings there Mr. Frank...LOL

Frank you remind me of my friend frank that I work with how ironic. Hair down I would say or up but with loose strands coming out. I know your not asking but I think asian guys with hair up to their shoulders is so hot and with streaks

What guys like is versatility. ie. Girls who can wear their hair up or down. With the hair up a girl can look sophisticated or intellegent. With her hair down she can look sexy or fun.

my sister and friend onece told me that with my hair down at night I look like a zombie or something... very pale wih black hair... they somehow made me feel sad...
and my mother also says that when I tie my hair it looks more smart, ronin...

eto... I didn't know green eyes were possible... maybe blue-green or sometihng like that... or contactlences?

Mayura,

I think I'd feel sad too if someone said something like that to me!! That wasn't very nice of them at all, and I'm sure it wasn't true! They were probably just jealous of you, that's all.

Satori

well... I don't know... but thank you anyway... ^^ --> eto... jealous? of what? that I look like that? 🙂

No, jealous of the fact that you look good!! So they tell you that you don't. I've had people do that to me too and it took me the longest time to figure out what their problem was!! I've had people try to make me feel bad about my looks, my accomplishments, etc.--all because they were jealous of those things, and so instead of trying to emulate me, they tried to tear me down instead so they wouldn't have to face it. Pretty stupid, really. People can be so weird sometimes!!

yeah, there are ppl like that, but I really don't think my sis and friend meant it that way... I was juts like crawling up to them at night (obviosely to scare them) and they just freaked out... ^^; and said that... well, though I don't think they thought I how I would feel, cause... I was just laughing along with them... ^^

but it's really mean of ppl to say this kind of things on purpose... that's so mean!!

Ooooh, you left out that part!! :D Well, then, that's probably a different scenario altogether--which is a good thing!! Glad they were just teasing you in return!! 😄 You probably scared them to death, sneaking up on them like that!!

well... I think better said it would be I sneaked "down" to them... cause we had this double beds and I was on top... --> but they also scared me sometimes!!

Oh, no, that's even worse!! :D But it sounds like you all had a great time scaring each other!! I'm just glad you were all laughing about it! :)

lol

lol
Originally posted by neptunemoon
Frank you remind me of my friend frank that I work with how ironic. Hair down I would say or up but with loose strands coming out. I know your not asking but I think asian guys with hair up to their shoulders is so hot and with streaks
👏

Back
Top Bottom