What's new

this is for the boys...

Hypertokyo5

Semper Fi
5 Nov 2003
hi! i am having boy trouble,(kind of off the subject of japan though,) and i would like to know if boys prefer girls to wear their hair up or down. thanx.😌

aye this should be in the chit chat/misc. section.
i like hair down but its ok up as well.

Hair up for me....

But to be honest, Its really a personal guy thing... And really it also depends on the person... The best way to know is if you feel comfortable with yourself. Thats a tall order in that kind of situation but its the best you can do.

PIGTAILS! lol... i ono pig tails look cute, but i like hair down also lol, guys have their on preference on girls, but i'm sure you'll find someone ;)

Hee,omg what a topic ;)

I think you shouldn't worry about what the boys like..instead, go as _you_ feel is good and how you feel nice and attractive. That way you're also just being yourself, and I think you should be yourself bravely :)
Why would you want a guy anyway, who doesn't like you as you are?

Moved...

Btw, nothing looks sexier imho on a woman than a shaved head (or closely cropped hair) but that's just me. That's a look you don't see very often so I suppose most consider it not very fashionable or feminine (too "Butch").

I also like a girl with tatts WHEN DONE RIGHT (no ghetto inkjobs that look like they were done in prison... with poor lighting) and the occasional piercing but now i'm getting off-topic...
:)

Calm down Iron Chef...lol

Up for me...Down too...OH MY GOD the pigtails...ooo ooo AfroPuffs are nice too...

As you can tell from this thread, you kinda have to ask the person your looking to impress. Just about everyone has a different opinion.

Boobs - Butts - Legs - Eyes-NOMATER !

Long - Flowing - Straight - Jet Black Hair sends me into ORGASMIC Pleasure even if the face is Quasimoto's !

Frank

Re: Boobs - Butts - Legs - Eyes-NOMATER !

Originally posted by Frank D. White
Long - Flowing - Straight - Jet Black Hair sends me into ORGASMIC Pleasure even if the face is Quasimoto's !

Frank

lmao :D

OK...lol at Fred... thanx everybody foer the info and thanx a whole lot from chipi because,(no offense to anybody else,) but that was probably thte best info. thanx.

no offense gus, but your dream girl there sounds kinda scary and like she'd drive a harley. though, i do know what you mean about the super short hair, just ive seen very few girls that can pull off that look. i like longer hair more but in the end a girls hair and how its worn doesnt really matter to me, theres many other imortant things, eg. personality.

Last edited:
It's a personal preference. As for me, it doesn't really matter. Though I would like it to be lower than their chin.

Re: Boobs - Butts - Legs - Eyes-NOMATER !

Frank

:D That's great. Now if only this one asian guy told me that.....

Hello-new here!
I think you should wear it down. Looks good and makes the man want to touch it.

Black hair with green eyes is like :p Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,very good to me.:)

I think hair down! It's nice. then you can put in some pins in it, so that it wouldn't be like messed up? or like tie a bit of hair at the side etc.! it looks nice! though maybe you should see what looks nicer on you! 😊

eh... I just noticed... I'm not a guy... v.v; but don't get mad at me now... I was just curiose, so I came to look, then... I couldn't help posting this cause I really like doing up hair... T.T --> dunn be mad, please don't... :(

Originally posted by Frank D. White:
Boobs - Butts - Legs - Eyes-NOMATER !

Frank

That's a little more than I ever needed to know about you, Frank!
:D

I designed some!! Of course, they're not made yet ... Sorry, Frank!! Kirei_na_me, I think all Frank's going to need is HAIR--long and jet black--with or without the bustier!! :D

If I could only ........

If I could find a cat with long black hair I would be in 7th heaven !!
Loooove cats - Loooove long black hair ! I think it goes back to motherhood and breast feeding ?? Dear ol Mom had long black hair, some psycological(SIC) hang-up I guess.

Frank

Originally posted by EscaFlowne

I think you should wear it down. Looks good and makes the man want to touch it.

The guy I like seems to like to touch my hair whether it is up or down. :D

If I could find a cat with long black hair I would be in 7th heaven !!
Loooove cats - Loooove long black hair ! I think it goes back to motherhood and breast feeding ?? Dear ol Mom had long black hair, some psycological(SIC) hang-up I guess.

Frank

I'm scared. Someone hold me... O.O (Except you Frank)

Back
Top Bottom