What's new

The Live Picture Thread!

uhm it seems gackt never preformed in europe before...
cause he wouldnt be safe (if ya know what i mean) being THAT close to his fans :p

advigilo said:
i that he was devorced....
No one seems to know for sure and rumors about that have been flying around for a YEAR but still haven't been confirmed to the best of my knowledge. I think it's simply the famous happy couple and therefor all the tabloids are hellbent to make everyone think they're breaking up syndrom. You see it all the time. Now I could be wrong but no one on seems to be able to PROVE me wrong so I'm sticking to it until someone can. And I think people are being to quick to jump the gun about it and are also WAY too happy about it. :eek:

Wow.

Oh, my God! Tetsu's so schmexy in red! Wish the camera was closer...

Oh...my...Gackt...! *dies*

*sighs* So beautiful

Heeheehee, I luffles this pic! 😊

The Angels of J-Rock:

The Light Angel

phpcE66Hk.jpg

The Dark Angel

"But who will care for me, my love, my Dark Angel, when you are gone?"--Claudia from Interview with the Vampire

Me too, I love men with wings! *ahem* I was especially obsessed with them when I was at college on my foundation course - I found a system for making metal feathers out of fine copper strands, and I wanted to make a whole pair of wings like that... until I realised it would probably take about 20 years. 😌 :D

And then I'd have to try and fly with them... like something out of a myth... ☝ No, wouldn't work...... :(

hahhahahah kinsao... ill buy u a plane =D and we'll go FLY to wherever screams out "HOT JROCKER!!!" hahaha

Haha I laughed out loud when I saw Sonny. Never thought I'd see a picture of him here. Demonhunter... is your user name for the Solidstate band Demon Hunter by any chance?

POISONxIVY said:
Haha I laughed out loud when I saw Sonny. Never thought I'd see a picture of him here. Demonhunter... is your user name for the Solidstate band Demon Hunter by any chance?

yes and no,i couldnt think of a user name,and i was listening to a demon hunter song.so i chose DemonHunter as a username

Bring back the live picture thread! *revives it*
I already posted this one in Pictures of Death, but it NEEDS TO BE SEEN! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom