What's new

System of a Down

pk_81

先輩
31 Jul 2004
TimF....I just noticed you have SOAD in your signature!!

hell yeah! I 😍 them!!!

anyone else on here into them?

ahh floater...right on.. :) I think they just played a show the other night here....or they will be soon.

I didn't even see that thread..or else I would've posted all this in there. hahahha I think I'm just tired :p

I love Floater! I've even gone to Eugene to see them play. I see them everytime they come to Seattle. Wonder when they'll come again. Which part of Oregon are you from?

meh i cant stand them. "chop suey" !!

wahhhhhh i cryyy when angels deserve to die ! arghh hate that song

jovial_jon said:
I've got Chop Suey stuck in my head now! :D :sing: ..angels deserve to diiiiieeeee :sing: *air guitars*

JOVIAL YOU GOT AN AIR GITUAR TOO!!!!! I got one beacuse it goes about anywhere and it fits easily into most overhead storage compartments and you dont need lessons it is like you are automatically good at it LOL. :D

But yea I love system the first song I heard from them was "sugar" and then I was hooked. I had all three albums but my thievin bastard of a cousin stole em! I want to buy them again i just havent got around to it i like the song "chick n' stew" too it is funny.

Last edited:
Don't tell me it was 'Steal This Album' (or whatever it's called, I ain't got that one) that your cousin stole...that would be too ironic.

Yeah, air guitars rule. :D

AWESOME! More SOAD fans 🙂

I first got into them from someone handing me a demo tape of theirs, at a concert. woah! I was hooked immediately.

plus they're armenian(which I am part)....and the song P.L.U.C.K. is about the Armenian Genocide.

jovial_jon said:
Don't tell me it was 'Steal This Album' (or whatever it's called, I ain't got that one) that your cousin stole...that would be too ironic.

Yeah, air guitars rule. :D

It was all three albums the kids got "light fingers" if ya know what I mean.

There even some Floater fans here? I live in Eugene but I still haven't seen them live, well I stopped going to metal concerts so... But still it's surprising, who would have thought?
System is good, I remember the year their first album came out, we used to play basketball with the album stuck on repeat :angryfire

Legato said:
There even some Floater fans here? I live in Eugene but I still haven't seen them live, well I stopped going to metal concerts so... But still it's surprising, who would have thought?
System is good, I remember the year their first album came out, we used to play basketball with the album stuck on repeat :angryfire

lol your not alone i used to lift weights and hit the punching bag! lol :D

Back
Top Bottom