What's new

Song that has brought you to tears... *sniff sniff*

I actually felt a bit choked up at the beginning of Saishuu Ressha, when I first heard it. 😊 I was on msn to PK at the time, and if I remember rightly I couldn't type anything coherent....... rows of dots.......... 😌

The last two songs that made me cry, were Orange no Taiyou (so beauiful) and Imagine - A Perfect Circle (cover)

*eh...cry baby*

Recently heard "Mushi" by Dir en Grey and saw a Live of it. Cried my eyes out. Kyo needs a hug...Die hug him. NOW.
Also heard "Last Song" by Gackt for the first time today and saw the PV. 😭

XD yannow, Die hugging him would CERTAINLY make my day.

I've heard Last Song, but never saw ze PV...

Not the song itself that make me cry, but with the atmosphere in the concert....the last songs of every concerts of X-japan can end my world....

And I cry a little when I herd "I've never been to me" , Ost. of "the Priscilla" ( don't know if I spell it correct...)

Never cried while listening to a song, but "come" by Namie Amuro gets me a little teary-eyed even though I have no freakin' idea what most of the song means. :p
I saw a video of Do As Infinity performing Fukai Mori live, and the singer was crying and she couldn't do the song; that was a little emotional. :)

Rentrer en Soi - Protoplasm nearly made me cry from happiness. I'm like "this is all just too much!!!" 😭 :D

Did I write here before..? :?
well, anyway, Mushi of course, the more you listen to it the more painfull it becomes...
X-japans Unfinished... You just have to love the lyrics, when he sings, 'go away from me now, close your eyes and forget me'.... Yoshiki knows how to make you cry.
But Mushi still wins this round, there is just something in Kyo's voice that no one can copy and his skills when it comes to sound like your heart is busting.
Mine did when I first heard this song. So many memories connected to it.
I also like Bottom of the death valley, the way he pain-angst-screams...
And Undecided... Whoa!! Kisou is a really dark album! :(
Although I never cried-cried when hearing these songs, incase mom comes in my room...:p But I did really cry when I heard Bryan adams, 'please forgive me,' but only cuz I just had read the most sad fanfic ever about kaoru and toshiya and it was like soundtrack to that fic... :( And then my mom came in!!:p :D so no more criyng 😌 ;)

Hey everyone...ive checking a few songs you came up with..and wow..some of them are completely freaking sad or tearjeker....I dont know too much about jmusic..thats whay i needed to ask you...Do YOU know a website where i can download these songs and another jmusic songs..in a fast and free way?? Ive looking in the websites im frequently on ..but they dont seem to have to this kind of music...so..Is there a place where i can download it for free..? thanks anyway...from now....cya all soon..bye

Reila - the GazettE.... I don't cry everytime I hear it but the first time I just started sobbing. My friends all thought I was being crazy but it is just such a sad song. :(

None actually make me cry.. but GazettE - Bathroom comes pretty close! And Dir en grey - embryo (album version). And mazohyst of decadence, but then I think Kyo could be singing about just about anything and make me cry with the pain in his voice in that song.

hitomi - Pray
Ayumi Hamasaki - YOU
KOKIA - Kaze
Chitose Hajime - Byakuya
Hitomi Yaida - Life's Like a Love Song

The song that brought me to tears was "hurt" by Christina Aguilara (hope i spelled her name right...) And it made me cry because I could relate to it. It reminded me of my grandmother. When she was dying I was afraid to see her because it would make me sad. I never got to say a last I love you... It hurts so bad... :(

Back
Top Bottom