What's new

Song that has brought you to tears... *sniff sniff*

Oh, Kirito, thanks for reminding me 😌 December Love Song makes me cry a ton also, because it reminds me sooooooooo much of my and my girlfriend 😭 first I move, and after this school year, shes moving to CALI! Never going to see her again :(:(:(:(:(

aww... Rose... ☝

for me, it's Sarasouju no komoriuta & Shuuen no kisetsu (Kagrra,)

the lyrics are just too deep for me, Isshi is good... :) Kagrra, songs are never meaningless... :)

Majority of Kagrra songs have that sad or slow type of music, so even not knowing the lyrics, and/or the meaning, I still get that sad sorta feeling 😌 I'm weird

Songs that make me cry:
"Dive to Blue" by L'Arc~en~Ciel
"Kasou" by L'Arc~en~Ciel
"Ophelia" by L'Arc~en~Ciel
"My Dear" by L'Arc~en~Ciel
"The Final" by Dir en Grey
"Yurameki" by Dir en Grey
"Leeca" by Gackt
"Sayonara" by Gackt
"Bel Air" by Malice Mizer
"Fantastic Organ" by Malice Mizer
😭

Hyde_is_my_anti-drug said:
"Fantastic Organ" by Malice Mizer

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I do apologise... I'm not laughing at you at all... I'm laughing at myself for being such a perv!!! :giggle: 😊

^^

Come to think of it, I get really choked up while listening to Reila by Gazette. I was listening to it when I read the last five pages of "A Tale of Two Cities," and the emotional music in the background just made me cry....

rose_of_eternity said:
Oh, Kirito, thanks for reminding me 😌 December Love Song makes me cry a ton also, because it reminds me sooooooooo much of my and my girlfriend 😭 first I move, and after this school year, shes moving to CALI! Never going to see her again :(:(:(:(:(

sorry, Rose, i didn't want to remind you such sad things :unsure: ....

OH! Song that I forgot to mention: "Regret" by Malice Mizer...then again, I think that one is universal and goes without saying but still.

Redemption Song - Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros Streetcore

One of the last songs he did before he died...always puts a lump in my throat

Jungle Boy said:
Redemption Song - Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros Streetcore

One of the last songs he did before he died...always puts a lump in my throat

Isn't Redemption Song by Bob Marley? I mean.. originally? I might be mistaken. But I love that song, too.

Godrina said:
how could I forget!?!

Without You by Yoshiki.

He wrote it for Hide. 😭 I cry every time I hear it.

Yeah thats a good song. Makes me cry sometimes because i think about hide 😭

rose_of_eternity said:
Majority of Kagrra songs have that sad or slow type of music, so even not knowing the lyrics, and/or the meaning, I still get that sad sorta feeling 😌 I'm weird

so do I, you're not weird :D music effects first...
i seriously searched for the lyric after found out that the song sounds sad :)

oh well, Dear...from xxx (miyavi version) made me cry too... ☝

hebiichigo said:
Isn't Redemption Song by Bob Marley? I mean.. originally? I might be mistaken. But I love that song, too.

Yes it is....it's been redone many times by many artists....One version featured Johnny Cash and Strummer together.

anchyyy said:
Yeah thats a good song. Makes me cry sometimes because i think about hide 😭
Cha, I just got the video of him playing it on the piano alone...I was choked up at the beginning, crying by the end....

"Hoshizora" by L'Arc~en~Ciel
There's so much raw emotion in that song to the point that I can't listen to it more then once every 24 hours. If I listen to it more then that I'll be an emotional wreck the whole day.

-Ain't afraid too die~diru, man i kept playing that song for like an hour or so 😌 . even before i read the sad but beautiful lyric.

-last song~gackt, well it didnt really made me cry but it sure gave a thick throat.

there sure are a lot more... but i cant think of any right now, that have not
been mentioned before 😌

"Hitomi no Jyunin" by L'Arc~en~Ciel
"Last Impression" by TWO-Mix
"Good Morning Hyde" by L'Arc~en~Ciel okay, I will admit that is an odd one to make me cry but it does. I mean it's on the last album they did with Sakura if I remember currectly and in the Laruku fandom has become the official theme song for the Sakura/Hyde pairing. So I can't help but at least choke up if not really cry every time I hear it.

I don't cry of songs. but one song that can make me really sad but happy at the same is "kuchiki no tou" by mucc. I love mucc and that song. I get this strange feeling inside. a mix between good and bad. It isn't possibel to explain in words. 😌

hehe, that's my song too...exept it actually makes me cry sometimes...I really really love the song, it's a great pain in tatsus voice, oh god I love his voice....another one that makes me cry is 9gatsu 3ka no Kokuin also by mucc....but that is because of the consert...I cryed my eyes out when they played that song...it's beautiful😍

Back
Top Bottom