What's new

Something made me smile today thread

Reeeeaaaallyyyy??? 😲 That's so nice! May i see them? 😌 Anyways glad you enjoyed it! :p

Sure you can! :) When i get the chance i will take a photo *doesn't have scanner* And i put my concert review in the d'espa thread. 👍

I was watching The Prisoner and this one scene made me smile. He is enjoying a pint of beer, just getting near to the end of it and looking down inside the glass, when some writing starts to be revealed etched on the bottom of the glass. It says You...have...just been...poisoned. That is so cool! I've gotta get me one of those glasses :D

I was watching The Prisoner and this one scene made me smile. He is enjoying a pint of beer, just getting near to the end of it and looking down inside the glass, when some writing starts to be revealed etched on the bottom of the glass. It says You...have...just been...poisoned. That is so cool! I've gotta get me one of those glasses :D

Wow, that is awesome indeed! :p

Just saying you have to get one of those glasses made me smile. You're an evil woman:devilish:

It's been snowing a lot in Oregon which is nice because everyone's bad energy/aura is seemingly turned off at the sight of snow everywhere.

Josh

Sure you can! :) When i get the chance i will take a photo *doesn't have scanner* And i put my concert review in the d'espa thread. 👍

Thank you! 👍

My boyfriend made me smile today. We we're supposed to meet tomorrow, but yeah instead of that, when my classes ended today i saw him before school waiting for me, with a red rose in his hand 😊 I was surprised and really didn't know what to say when i saw him lol. He kissed me gently on my lips and told me that he doesn't have time tomorrow so he came today and brought me a rose so i won't be angry with him. How could i ever be? He's so sweet ^^

My Cat Mako likes plastic bags to hid in well her bag at the moment is from the 99p shop so now everybody has nicknamed her 99p ^____________^

My cats as well made me smile today. I just bought them (or me) a laser pen...they go crazy. It makes me laugh. I am amazed at how much time I can waste watching my cats chases a little spot of light. I suppose it's just as good a way to waste my day as any other. :giggle:

There's a "something great happened to me today" thread, and a "bummer and rant" thread... there should be a thread for "the good, the bad and the confusing". :mad:

Anyway, my friend made me smile today by complimenting me :) 😄

We just put the Christmas decks up and Mako my cat is chaseing them everywhere she is just stareing at the cieling with oooooooooo sparkalys look on her face so Kawaiiii

This Youtube video about Juan Mann made me smile today.

Juan Mann offers free hugs to everyone in Sydney and it made me smile, because it's a sweet thing to come up with:

Wow DB, that's really cool - what was the petition for, any idea?

Today I heard a song that I hadn't heard in years that reminded me of a friend I've lost touch with recently. The song made me smile, and I emailed him!

It goes "Oh, Champs Elysee, do be do be do..."

I don't know what it's called though!

I had my hair cut today, and I like the way it looks :) (even though I did pay through the nose!! 😲 )

Also, it's really nice weather. :atsui:

Back
Top Bottom