What's new

So, what did you get for Christmas?

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
31 Jan 2003
I got a new mp3 player to replace my super old D-Link mp3 player. I had been using packing tape to hold the batteries in since my son broke it last year. I now have an MPIO mp3 player with 512 MB of memory. I love it! 😄

Last edited:
discman that also plays mp3

I've been using my old Casio discman for quite a few years and it just sucks

this new one I got is Panasonic and it is cool,thin,and has the control thing

I got a 10gb iPod!!! im sooo happy!!! 😄 🙂 im going to pass on my other mp3 player to my brother.. i love mp3 players!!!

hey Jeisan, is the masamune shirow calender an Intron Depot one?? those artbooks are amazing!!! i think he is one of my favourite all time manga artists!!!

Porl''

Sony DRU510A DVD Recorder

Now just got to tear things apart to install it.Also got a surprise; the author Mickey Spillane is still active and has 6 books out I didn't know about. His many best sellers from the 1940's made great bedtime stories as a child !!

P.S. Happy New Year to all !!!!

👏

I got clothes, clothes, and shoes.... But I also ordered my new laser printer from Futureshop on Boxing day as well... ho ho ho....

a canape dish and a birdhouse decoration--that's it. I'm also making a belly dance outfit for someone who shall remain nameless, but has been know to visit this list.:devilish:

porl
it says its a collection of his work over the last decade, but mostly its covers from GUM from 1998-2000

Originally posted by Porl
I got a 10gb iPod!!! im sooo happy!!! 😄 🙂 im going to pass on my other mp3 player to my brother.. i love mp3 players!!!

That's what I wanted, but my husband decided against it since it has a hard drive and has been known to skip. I use mine while exercising, so he knew not to get me anything that had a chance of skipping.

Originally posted by kirei_na_me
That's what I wanted, but my husband decided against it since it has a hard drive and has been known to skip. I use mine while exercising, so he knew not to get me anything that had a chance of skipping.

ahh... i've not heard of that myself but its a good idea if he's worried it will skip when you excercise. I read in the instructions that it has a 25minute buffer or something so that it wont skip. I'll have to see cus i will use it when i go out skating and with all that jumping around and falling over it will be a good test.. ;) :D

Porl''

Back
Top Bottom