What's new

Should we move back to Japan?

Should we move back to Japan?

• Yes, Move back to Japan.

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No, Stay in the USA.

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
you seem to get a better education in the U.S.. College here is a joke (according to many people on these boards).

So send them to University abroad. They eat up diversity.

Cheers for sharing your experiences Mike. Currently I'm only swearing in English in front of my unborn son. Something I should probably change soon.

Currently I'm only swearing in English in front of my unborn son. Something I should probably change soon.
My son's first word was "sh*t". A word he could pronounce with quite a variety of intonations very well.

The question is,do you really have a wealthy Japanese wife whose father is an entertainment mongul billionaire in Japan otherwise there is no need to further this phony discussion ?:eek:

The question is,do you really have a wealthy Japanese wife whose father is an entertainment mongul billionaire in Japan otherwise there is no need to further this phony discussion ?:eek:

Neither a billionaire nor a mogul, but he has had a very long lived and fortunate career. Its more than enough to take care of his family and he does not want it all to fade away after he retires, hence we have almost a duty to return.
I'd like to see his daughter have a chance at trying out the entertainment world as well.

窶堙??堋ア窶堙ォ窶堙?、ナ?Fツ、ツ 窶堋?窶堋ッ窶堙懌?堋オ窶堙??堋ィ窶堙溪?堙??堙??堋、窶堋イ窶堋エ窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。

Back
Top Bottom