What's new

Publicized age disparate relationships

The funny thing is that the professionals are doing the same thing! They have their inner voices telling them the truth but colleges are teaching false propaganda to their students. Now I am not saying that everything that is taught is false. I am saying that some of their "facts" are wrong. The students believe EVERYTHING the college Professor and their study books say about human age disparity.

The students start out as normal citizens but as they are influenced by the propaganda, they change their thinking to match the propaganda. They say to themselves the same thing that the regular people do, "I am no expert in this field so I must rely on those in the expert fields to tell me what is right from wrong." These students graduate college by accepting those flawed concepts (otherwise they get bad grades and don't graduate) then they go out into the world and propagate those flawed concepts to us. Thus the never ending cycle begins anew, "Look! The experts are saying it is true so, I must be wrong."

See how the teaching is circular? Over the decades, more and more people are accepting the propaganda as truth. This in turn makes the propaganda look more valid and makes us doubt our inner voices even more. That kind of thinking will cause the Age of Consent to rise as high as 21 years old. Wait! It already has in some countries.

The legal age of consent for sexual activity varies by jurisdiction across Asia, from age 13 to age 21.

Johnny Depp 51 is married to Amber Heard 29, approximately 22 years age difference. They married on February 4, 2015

NYET357-126_2015_191924_high.jpg

He has two children with Vannessa Paradis, a French singer, with whom he had a 14 year non-marriage relationship. She is approx 9 years younger than him.

He was formerly engaged to Winona Ryder, approx. 8 years his junior.

Last edited:
Robert Herjavec Born: September 14, 1963 (age 52) Shark Tank judge
Kym Johnson Born: August 4, 1976 (age 38) Dancing with the Stars professional dancer
Age Differnence: 14 years

Robert-Kym-DWTS-051515.jpg

I found this today and thought it was interesting. This is from Rumor Willis (Demi Moore's daughter from Bruce Willis).

Rumor admitted recently that she had a crush on Ashton Kutcher before her mother and he hooked up in 2003. Rumor was 15 years old and Ashton was 26 years old at the time. It doesn't say how long she had a crush on him.

Ashton Kitcher Born: February 7, 1978 (now age 37)

Rumor Willis Born: August 16, 1988 (now age 26).

Imagine if Ashton Kutcher married your mother. You'd probably spend half the time wishing the marriage nothing but success, the other half wishing your mother had a freak gardening accident so you could claim your stepfather for yourself. Hey, women aren't immune to Oedipal complexes! Props to Demi Moore's daughter, Rumer, for being honest and telling it like it is! She had a big crush on her one-time stepdad, Ashton! Rumer, who is burning up the stage with her natural dancing ability on Dancing with the Stars, confessed to Howard Stern that it was "definitely weird" having such a hot stepdad, and one only 11 years older than herself.

But she also says he was a great stepdad -- up until he cheated on her mom, I'm guessing.

At the time Ashton and Demi were married, it was reported that Ashton and his three stepdaughters were very close. Demi also said much of the reason she was divorcing Ashton was so that her daughters wouldn't think it was right to accept certain behaviors that she didn't name -- but we strongly suspect was cheating!

Anyway, I simply can't imagine my mom bringing home as luscious a specimen as Ashton and parading him around in front of me as her new husband. On the one hand, I'd be really happy for her. On the other hand, it would be very awkward to have my stepdad be someone I'd want to put on makeup and do my hair for before seeing in the morning.
Rumer Willis Confesses Embarrassing Secret About Ashton Kutcher | The Stir

pou51tbpws.jpg

Rumor is the girl on the left I believe. She is the oldest of Demi's 3 girls.

Here is a recent article that I thought was an interesting read. This started in August 2013 but the article was written a couple days ago.

Former Virginia lawmaker admits he fathered child with 17-year-old assistant

Read more: Former Virginia lawmaker ADMITS he fathered child with 17-year-old assistant after serving a jail term for 'contributing to the delinquency of a minor' and working from behind bars  | Daily Mail Online

Joe Morrissey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joseph Dee Morrissey (55) (born September 23, 1957)

Myrna Pride (17) (born 1996)

Age difference: 40 years

28F52BC700000578-0-image-a-2_1432250387910.jpg

Here is an interesting one.
Clint Eastwood (85) born May 31, 1930 has had a lot of relationships with younger women. He is currently with a woman that is half his age! At 42 years old, he was a middle-aged man when his current girlfriend, Erica Tomlinson-Fisher, was born.

He has fathered 7 children with 5 different women over the years. His youngest daughter, Morgan Eastwood (born December 12, 1996) was born when he was 66 years old! Wow, he was still making babies at retirement age.

It was difficult to compile all of this information and half of it is incomplete, but here is what I found:

Known dates of relationship

1953 at 0-5 yrs difference Clint (23) - Maggie Johnson (23) born around 1930
1963 at 0 yrs difference Clint (33) - Roxanne Tunis (33) born on April 13, 1930
1975 at 14-17 yrs difference Clint (45) - Sondra Locke (31 or 33) born May 28, 1944 or 1947
1982 at 15 years difference Clint (52) - Megan Rose (37) born 1945
1985 at 21 yrs difference Clint (55) - Jacelyn Reeves (34) born December 21, 1951
1990 at 22 yrs difference Clint (60) - Frances Louise Fisher (38) born 11 May 1952
1993 at 35 yrs difference Clint (71) - Dina Eastwood (31) born Dina Marie Ruiz c. 1965
2013 at 42 yrs difference Clint (83) - Erica Tomlinson-Fisher (41) born 1972

Unknown dates of relationship

1 yr difference Anita Lhoest born on January 31, 1931
8 yrs difference Jean Dorothy Seberg born November 13, 1938
12 yrs difference Barbra Joan Streisand born April 24, 1942
13 yrs difference Catherine Deneuve born 22 October 1943
14 yrs difference Inger Stevens born 18 October 1934
16 yrs difference Jill Banner born November 8, 1946
19 yrs difference Jo Ann Harris born on May 27, 1949
29 yrs difference Jamie Rose born November 26, 1959

Erica Tomlinson-Fisher and Clint eastwood
at 42 yrs difference
Leonardo+DiCaprio+AFI+Fest+2011+Opening+Night+6JFQwgkwg5yl.jpg

Dina Eastwood and Clint Eastwood
at 35 yrs difference
rs_560x415-131008173858-1024.dina-clint.cm.10813.jpg

I hope that I am as virile when I get that age. :)

He didn't "luck" into that bouncer job. He got it by dating a high ranking officer's daughter.

But I am still wrong because I have no proof it was his intention to dodge combat, a thing which would be, in my book, the same as draft dodging.

For the record, I hold all draft dodgers in high esteem. Its just that if Clint is one, he has not fessed up or said anything about it at all...which is a form of dodging I don't approve of.

Extricating my foot from my mouth now...

Someone alleged he got his position through influence. Absent anything stronger than that, I will withhold judgment.

In the Korean War era, there were 5.7 million American service members, of whom only 1.8 million actually served in the war theatre.

A whole lot of people in the U. S. military at the time didn't end up in Korea getting shot at.

Here is another that just has me shaking my head.

Senators call on Don Meredith to resign in wake of sex allegations - Yahoo News Canada

Don Meredith (politician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is alleged, ALLEGED mind you, that he had a two year affair with a girl starting when she was 16. He is 50 now, but I have no idea when this "affair" was alleged to have happened.

Now its being called an affair, but as far as I know, Meredith is single. So no cheating on a spouse is involved. This is in Canada, and the age of consent in Canada is 16 as of 2006 and was 14 before. It is alleged that touching and kissing occurred before 16, which is legal, but sex only after 16, so all legal. And that is the alleged story from the woman herself.

But the guy has been drummed out of the Conservative Caucus anyway and people are calling for punishment.

Funny thing is that the guy is a total hypocrite. He has advocated for the age of consent to be raised to 18. His official position is no sex before marriage. But those things are quite strangely not even being talked about. In fact, I have no idea what the issue of contention actually is. From the article:

""I find this sort of (alleged) behaviour disturbing, unacceptable and intolerable and I hope that the ethics commissioner will come back in an expeditious fashion," Housakos said in an interview with The Canadian Press."

Now how is THAT for ambiguity? Its unacceptable an intolerable but we cannot get a clear definition of exactly what "it" is. Hey, lets burn him at the stake. Cause I don't like his expression in the picture. What expression? Don't worry about it. Just get the kerosene. (facepalm)

Last edited:
I supposed I should also add that it seems the woman in question is only upset now after being dumped. Is it because she was dumped that she ruins his career? Is this what the people want; for women to be able to destroy men for dumping them? Cause in effect, it seems to be the truth of what is happening here. Cause if he married her I have to wonder if this would be viewed the same, or at least to the degree that he gets thrown out the Conservative caucus.

I agree with you Zorro. I read the article you posted and found some disturbing accusations. The fact that Don did nothing illegal is being totally ignored by the media. Yes, his actions are frowned upon by society in general but going against the grain of society is not illegal.

This statement from the article proves my point:

"Meredith resigned from the Conservative caucus Wednesday night after the Star reported that a woman claims to have had a sexual relationship with him that began shortly after she turned 16.

The woman told the Star that Meredith initially believed her to be 18, but she told him her true age within six weeks of the pair's first meeting at a Black History Month event at a church in Ottawa.

The Star report said the woman, who is now 18, had sexually explicit online chats with Meredith and that the relationship progressed to kissing and touching before she turned 18.

She said the pair had intercourse twice after she turned 18 before the 50-year-old Meredith broke off the relationship earlier this year."

See this statement says that Don started a non-intercourse relationship with the woman AFTER she turned 16 years old and then only progressed to intercourse AFTER she turned 18 years old. The article continues to validate his innocence by stating the laws:

"The age of consent in Canada for sexual relations is 16, except in cases of a relationship of trust or authority in which the young person is in a dependant or exploitive relationship, when it increases to 18."

Even though they are trying to make his case sound bad by claiming that he WAS in a position or trust or authority, he clearly obeyed the law when he waited until she was 18 to have intercourse with her. There is nothing illegal here to hang him upon.

According to the Star, Meredith has not responded to direct allegations that he had an improper sexual relationship with a person under the age of 18.

The fact is that the reason it is in the news at all is because of the sensationalism of the case. The article uses quotes from various leaders that are afraid to be associated with the incident. They would rather throw Don under the bus than to diffuse the situation as nonsense. Here are some of the defamatory statements they used to describe his affair:

Senators arriving for morning meetings Thursday expressed shock and dismay
Liberal Sen. Jim Munson said the allegations against Meredith are "sickening"
Conservative Sen. Vern White called the allegations "disgusting"
"This is his scandal. This isn't mine, this isn't ours. This is his and he'll own it."
Housakos said, "Certain things are inexplicable and this kind of behaviour is inexplicable."

I did find one minor thing that Zorro may have been in error about. I think that Don is married. read the statement below:

"Last year, Meredith repaid the Senate for a trip he and his wife took to the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C. The annual event draws some 3,000 politicians and diplomats, including the U.S. president."

It is a shame that such trivial news makes national headlines. It makes our general society believe that it is a much bigger deal than it really is. Who really cares that Don had a relationship with a young woman? It is none of our business. It was totally consensual between both of them so no one was raped or hurt in any way. I agree with Zorro when he said that she was just mad that he dumped her. So she wanted to hurt him as much as she could and it looks like she did a fine job at it. She was not innocent, yet she wants to play the innocent card anyway. It is a gross misuse of our legal system and media coverage.

To be honest, I have just bought 8 DVDs of Dirty Harry and further what Clint Eastwood had produced, 8 DVDs.
I knew all of them (watched them in their time) but no, nobody should show it to their kids. What a shame.
What were my idols are now simply rubbish, morons, at least in Asian context.
And that is where we live.

Jennifer Fichter was a high school teacher in Polk county Florida (Polk county is a crazy place run by insane authoritarians such as their sheriff which is why I name it clearly). She was about 28 when she began having sexual relationships with 3 of her students, aged 16 to 17 (hard to get exact ages on this one).

Now the truly astounding thing is that she got 22 years prison for it. I kid you not.

I assume this is what she looked like last year because other images of her show her to have gained considerable weight and signs of age while in prison:

jennifer-fichter-435.jpg

I just found a compilation of 61 celebrity couples. Some of them we have already mentioned here but there are a lot more that they found. Search for this title:
Age-gap couples: Celebs with big age difference
or go here:
msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/love-sex/age-gap-couples-celebs-with-big-age-difference/ss-AAgA5mD?li=BBnba9J#image=1

Nicolas Cage
Born: January 7, 1964 (age 51)

Spouse:Alice Kim (July 30, 2004 - present) Exact date of birth not found. I only found that she was born in 1984.

In July 30, 2004 he was 40 years old and she was 19 or 20 years old.

View attachment 81671
Looks like Nick Cage has moved on. After a four-day marriage to makeup artist Erika Koike in 2019, he married Riko Shibata last year at the age of 57 to her 26 (31 years difference). That means she's a stepmom to his son who is about 4 years older than she is. Virtually nothing is known about her except that she's from Shiga. She's pregnant now. Sounds like true love. Fifth time's the charm.

1641566472671.png

Back
Top Bottom