What's new

Problems with well known entertainment agency

NataliaBkk

Registered
17 Jan 2015
Dear all,
New member, Natalia desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
I have sometimes read this forum in the past but only joined today.
I lived and worked in Tokyo for 3 years in an office, but also have some small experience as an extra on TV.
I worked for a well known agency, but they refused to pay me and several others until threatened with legal action. Now, me and a few other victims are looking to help more people avoid this situation. If you or your friend had problems with an agency in the last few years in Tokyo or Kansai please feel free to join this friend or send me a private message.
This agency has a long history but always needs dozens of new people rather than people who worked for them for years or friends of ex workers recomending them, very suspicious.
Please do a google check of your agency before going to a meeting with the name of the company plus key words like the city name and pay and learn from the mistakes of others.
Thanks!

Thanks for your comment. If I post the name of the agency that may cause problems for this website or break forum rules, I am not sure. I and others have numerous emails from this agency that can prove my claims. I have seen their name mentioned on several other forums. Hint: comments about this agency before 2010 are positive, after 2010 usually not. They usually advertise more than others and some of their more recent advertisements do not mention a salary. Other posters on less popular forums have said the same as me and mentioned their name!

Can anyone who is more familiar with Japanese law chime in on whether it constitutes libel to talk about a business behaving badly (assuming the allegations are true). At least in the states, a claim must be false to be consider libel.

Can anyone who is more familiar with Japanese law chime in on whether it constitutes libel to talk about a business behaving badly (assuming the allegations are true). At least in the states, a claim must be false to be consider libel.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421865916.475636.jpg

Back
Top Bottom