What's new

Podcasts in Japanese

TreeSpike

後輩
22 Jun 2010
Has anyone found a good site for Japanese Podcasts? I'm looking for podcasts in Japanese, not how to learn the language, but with content such as news, culture, current affairs, etc... My Japanese wife can't find any good ones in Itunes, or the NHK site.

I listen to 爆笑問題カーボイ and 耳で立ち読み、新刊ラジオ. I also have an MLB one that hardly ever gets updated anymore, and a bunch of video ones from 東京大学. ココロ・ニ・マド・ヲ is pretty interesting. It's a bunch of 万葉集 poems with explanations of what they meant and a background of the time and area they were written. I would imagine you should be able to find an NHK podcast through the iTunes store (it's where I've found all of mine). I haven't looked, though. If that doesn't work, you should be able to dig around on NHK's website for podcasts and there should be a link to subscribe to them from there. I think that's how I got 耳で立ち読み, actually.

I enjoy listening to Music Hyper Market from J-Wave who you can also find on iTunes. They talk about current top music and usually do a countdown of sorts. The hosts are pretty lively and funny. Thanks for the suggestions Glenn, I'll check them out!

Back
Top Bottom