What's new

plz tell me what you think about my videos?

nader323

後輩
7 Mar 2011
i really appreciate to hear you comment....i know that i have plenty to learn

just search DASHNADER...or ask i will send u the URL

TNX

how about you would first inform us what kind of videos it are before we search into it?

go to youtube then this --->
i cannot post URL thank very much in advance
/

Is there a language problem here? Two people have responded to your OP asking you what your videos were about. Are you going to tell them or you'd rather have ppl think you're just on here to promote your videos?

Last edited by a moderator:
i create auto commercial... these video are about that (car commercial/promotional video)....i havent gotten many respond from people that is why iam using various methods(like forums) to get some idea about quality of my videos....i hope that i have solved the problems..(i dont make money off these video, maybe in future)

Look at it from our side.................

it's only fair to call it SPAM(or free advertising). It promotes a product(your work/videos) , and to make it more SPAM like, it has really nothing to do with Japan. When a member joins for a personal gain reason with no intention of joining in our forum and becoming part of our community, it seems a bit selfish and self-serving. For us to allow your special interest to be posted here would be unfair to the many others who post their SPAM; we delete theirs ASAP and then ban them.
In case you would like to join us, I won't ban you , but I will have to delete your links, sorry.

Uncle Frank

:(

Back
Top Bottom