What's new

Please post a funny picture.

This is funny only if you seen the matrix.
smithicecream5uhgif-1.jpg

Haha - very funny Justin !

Here's one I found a while back.

Attachments

• VaderTouch.bmpsm.bmp
    139.3 KB · Views: 133
I've been here too long, because it took me a minute to figure out what was wrong with "diet water" @_@

I think I've been here too long too. Although I could understand why they're not right, the only one that actually struck me as funny was "Monkey Fizz". 😌

I don't get the "diet water "one either...and also not even the "monkey fuzz"

What exactly is wrong with it, or what is the accidental subliminal message behind it?

I don't get the "diet water "one either...and also not even the "monkey fuzz"

What exactly is wrong with it, or what is the accidental subliminal message behind it?

Well I think for the "diet water" I think what is supposedly funny is that plain water has zero calories right? So if you are drinking "diet water" somehow drinking less calories than that, which as you know is impossible. So I think that is why people would find that one funny or mislabeled.

If you look at it that way, then yeah ^_^

Now I still need to figure out the monkey thing...a guess would be; are they referring to "monkey piss"?

Monkey Fizz is obiviously labeled wrong because that doesn't make any sense and I guess they thought it was funny because who would think of translating whatever they had in mind to that.

Is quite funny lol. I totally agree with Obeika-san. I remember seeing it somewhere. That diet water.

Back
Top Bottom