What's new

Funny Story.

Brooker said:
TimF wrote....

:D

Yeah, that might be a little strange, but if she's diggin' your vibe, she'll probably just think it's cute and she'll probably appreciate the break. It's your best bet. It'll be more awkward to try and get her # in front of all her co-workers.

Hmm... Yea I wouldnt want to do that in front of her co-workers it would get her in trouble I will just have to open my pride for a dead on strike. I will have to go back tomorrow but tomorrow has to be the day I take the gold beacuse I am running out of room in the cupboards and I am running out of money.LOL :D

What do you have to loose, Tim??? Nothing.
This whole thing is not about winning and loosing at all - getting "emotionally connected" to a cute girl is rather a gift than a victory. Therefore theres nothing to fear about... ;-)

How to do? One suggestion:
Buy ONE flower - a flower that suits her best. After paying your stuff you may lay the flower down, smile, turn around and go......
I'm sure, the effect of doing so will be amazing..... :))

#23, jeisan
>> .....if shes a member of this forum and reads this thread. hahahahaha

*rotlf*

sbv0001 said:
How to do? One suggestion:
Buy ONE flower - a flower that suits her best. After paying your stuff you may lay the flower down, smile, turn around and go......
I'm sure, the effect of doing so will be amazing..... :))

infront of everyone?.. like her coworkers?.. i mean.. sure.. for him it's ok.. but she has to stay there =P

i think having it casted and breaking it off once youre out going "i just wanted to have a chat with you and this was the only way i could think of" would be a bit more romantic in this particular situation ;)

#27, TM
>> .....get handicapped!
*lol*

Pretty nice idea! ;-)

Ms. Cashier:
"How do you do?"

TimF:
"Oh, as you see - not so good..... :-(
I did not sleep well tonight - always saw your pretty face and gourgeus smile...... I fell out of my bed and hurt my hand....."

:))

sbv0001 said:
TimF:
"Oh, as you see - not so good..... :-(
I did not sleep well tonight - always saw your pretty face and gourgeus smile...... I fell out of my bed and hurt my hand....."

:))
now see THAT is picking up girls with STYLE!

i'll hand the ideas if you do the script writing :giggle:

TwistedMac said:
infront of everyone?.. like her coworkers?
Sure. Why not?
I never had any negative experiences doing so.... ;-)
But this depends on the situation.....
At the end this is only a question how you do it.....

"i just wanted to have a chat with you and this was the only way i could think of" would be a bit more romantic in this particular situation ;)
You're wright.
And I think that doing it like that would be the most honest version....

TwistedMac said:
now see THAT is picking up girls with STYLE!

i'll hand the ideas if you do the script writing :giggle:

LMAO :D

I dont know maybe that flower thing might work if i could get her to a place where i could give it to her. (Maybe I could attach a small note with my number in it?) My best friend works at a florist that has diffrent flowers from all over the world maybe he can hook me up. :?

Hell maybe i could just give it to her in the store everyone knows me on a first name basis there.

Tell her you intentionally broke your arm so you could talk to her and then tell her, if she doesn't talk to you, you'll intentionally break your other arm too. :eek: Give her the creepy vibe. :giggle:

Hell maybe i could just give the flower to her in the store everyone knows me on a first name basis there anyway. I just dont want her to get in trouble.

TwistedMac said:
have the flower inside the cast!...huh? huh? huh?

LMAO Now we are cookin! I dont know though when i broke my arm Bladeing i was swamped with girls so you may be on to something.

Does anybody know any good Japanese flowers? And what would be the best color to get her i read that it is best to get a japanese girl white flowers i dont know why though.

>> have the flower inside the cast!...
Yes, this is mandatory..... There's no need to create some large event. It works better in "silent mode"... ;-)

"Sir, excuse me - you've forgotten your flowers."
Deep bow towards her.
"Sure not. Enjoy it, please...." :))

TimF said:
Does anybody know any good Japanese flowers? And what would be the best color to get her i read that it is best to get a japanese girl white flowers i dont know why though.

i thought white meant death in japan for some reason... i may have been fooled though..

TwistedMac said:
i thought white meant death in japan for some reason... i may have been fooled though..

Maybe it does i dont know i just heard it was like good to give white flowers to Japanese girls please someone shut me up if i am wrong and please give me the right answer for my sake!

How about this, buy a flower inside the store. Hopefully there are, whether it's real, fake, or whatever. I think a small one would be good. So you go to her lane to check out, you pay for it, and you say, "this is for you." :D

Hmmm... That might work they do sell nice flowers there. But the only problem with that is she would know the price of the gift I have just bought her and I have been raised never to tell the price of a gift beacuse you cant put a price on love.

TimF wrote....
But the only problem with that is she would know the price of the gift I have just bought her and I have been raised never to tell the price of a gift

COME ON!! She's not going to care about that.

beacuse you cant put a price on love

Don't be such a dork. 😍

It's the gesture that counts. The act of picking up a flower for her. That's where it's at... ;-)

>> never to tell the price of a gift beacuse you cant put a price on love.
Absolutely right!

>> buy a flower inside the store
I wouldn't do that. It has the ambience of a cheap trick....
Why not go to a flower shop and find THAT flower that fits her best?
Your heart will tell you - without doubt - which color to chose and which kind of flower resembles her....
Or the other way: Choose that one flower you do like most. ;-)

@Booker-I am not a dork!LOL :D

@Kirei/Booker- Perhaps you are right.

I have plans to go to the store tomorrow I will have to buy her a flower and get one of those flower cards and write my number on stick it in the flowers and give it to her. I think I have an idea on how I will do it. She is on the first shift tomorrow. (I my friend that works at the store told me) iI will wake up a Six in the morning and go to do my "shoping" I will post my results here as soon as i get back.

Back
Top Bottom