What's new

playstation 2 translator

Such things exist? Slavery has been illegal for some time, so unless there is niffty little gadget, Barnes and Nobel has some dictionaries you might find useful... :) Good luck

I'm sure if someone can create such a thing (and have it work quite well [and fact is that people can't even do this for webpages]), I'm sure it'll be a sellout. :p

...again to games and consoles.

btw never heard of such a thing, unless you find a japanese speaker to sit there and watch you play the game and read to you...

lol well..there are indeed translation teams for some PS2 games but:
1: they're hell rares
2: they're slow because it's hard to translate a ps2 game
3: They prefer the IRC to http websites ^^
So far I know only 1 team posting it's translation on the web. The game's called La pucelle and the script isn't yet finished :)

lol it reminds me of an old buddy who had his japanese maid translate his games :D:D:D

suppoesedly you can get a chip installed in your ps2 and it translates games and you can play burned games but i only heard about it

That is a common misconception. The fact is, you can get a chip installed to play Japanese games and burned games (though it really annoys me when people play burned games), but it does not translate them. I know because I have one. That's why I am currently enjoying DDR Extreme and Beatmania IIDX 7th Style! 🙂

Edit: Oh, yes... I have Eva 2 (新世紀エヴァンゲリオン) as well... if anybody has a translation for that game it would be highly appreciated... (yes I know it's highly unlikely)

Back
Top Bottom