What's new

Penpals not so friendly

~Mugen~ said:
I had a japanese penpal once. After 3 years I still havn't got a reply :(

That's really terrible! 3 years?! :bikkuri: I used to have lots of pen friends, a couple from Japan, too many from Taiwan, for some reason I am extremely popular when I advertised on the pen friend section in a magazine there, a few from HK, I think one from Switzerland, one from Italy.

All lost in touch and I don't remember how we lost in touch, probably is my fault. The thing with pen friends is it's hard to keep in touch when you live thousands of miles away.:p

I've got a few penpals, one we write letters and send each other photos, some I just chat to when they are online, I've met probably half a dozen different people and generally continue to keep in contact as good friends. Along the way you'll always have people who flake out and stop responding, but its just how it goes.

AW man I totaly know this feeling. It seems that I never get a response! I think the language barrier might have something to do with it but if they speak English .... It really upsets me when I dont get a response. Ive sort of just given up even tho I would really like one. :(

What I believe is that; Japanese are still natural and not spoilt as other nations did. So, they are still a close nation to others.

I really liked them. They are so polite and honest. So, I decided to learn Japanese within 6 months. I have already made my schedule.

Since they are honest, they don't hesitate to approach if they feel the same from anyone.

That is what I believe at the moment through my experiences.

I have had a couple of Japanese penpals, but I wasnt really interested, so a couple came in to me and said hi. I just became friends with a couple of them.

i've talked to a couple of pen pals now but the ones that I think are really like me and i've made a connecton to stop talking and the ones that are very dissimilar to me continue lol maybe my english is too colloquial or im just not good for the good ones/ lol i dno...

makes you feel alittle sad though when someone you think is kewl doesnt thin the same of you... not even enough so to say why... ah well... "sh*t happens n all"

Back
Top Bottom