What's new

oh man what is that song? i have to know

Mr. Manji

先輩
29 Oct 2003
hey everybody.

would anyone happpen to know the name of the artist or song that is played in the background of the new super mario 3 (for GBA) commercials from the 20 or so secs of the song that you can hear it sounds good and i would like to know what it is :confused:

also i know this will probably be a horribly vague description and know one will know what im talking about :eek: ... but there is this one j-pop music vid i saw awhile ago in it there is a single women dressed in, i guess, traditional clothing make up and all, walking throuugh her house. at the beginning you see her wake up them she goes into the kicthen and does whatevre, i think by the end you see her walk passed a window looking out from the kitchen. the entire video is in black and white i think :confused: lol, whatever anyway if anyone could tell me that would be great.

:D

lol

LOL ya i figured so.... so oh well its not that important but i do really want to know what the song from that commercial (super mario 3 for gba) is.... i should probably just email nintendo but whatever

Can't you find the commercial online somewhere? It would be a lot easier if we could actually hear it. :)

I saw that commercial a couple times. I'm not familiar with the song though. It sounds Japanese, but the voice was either too soft or covered by the other sounds from the commercial so it's hard to catch any words. ^^;

As for the music video, I have no idea. How old is this woman? Long hair, short hair? What kind of song?

Hmm, doesn't ring a bell.

Either this song was originally released in the 1960's or it's something recent out of the Shibuya scene.

Hi, welcome aboard heno heno moheji, 🙂

It appears you are correct. The full version of the commercial is actually on her website.

I have never heard of this artist before, but i'm glad i found out about her.
Thanks!

:) 😄 :D 👏 👍 Thats awesome man! thanks for the help! :D

lol and sorry bout all the smilies but they acurately depict me as i read that post :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom