What's new

I must know!!!!!!!

Does anyone know where I can d/l this video (or clip?) of Toshiya and Shinya kissing? I have never heard of it before this. I'm such a sick little fan girl 😊

Kyo is a wierd little one. I agree his voice is more godly and intoxicating than his looks.
I can't really imagine kyo getting married.

Go to sleep, kyo.

off topic, but what sort of wierd eye-lid surgery did gackt have? o_@

I doubt Toshiya and Shinya are a couple... and I highly doubt yous should go by that clip of them kissing. Keep in mind that they were in a bar which means they were probably drunk and goofing off.

And back on subject, the Diru boys are so busy all the time. How could any of them keep up an intimate relationship? I'm not completely ruling out the thought of Kyo (or any of them, for that matter) having a significant other, I'm just saying it's pretty doubtful. But we wont ever really know.

Tsuki to tawamure said:
I doubt Toshiya and Shinya are a couple... and I highly doubt yous should go by that clip of them kissing. Keep in mind that they were in a bar which means they were probably drunk and goofing off.

And back on subject, the Diru boys are so busy all the time. How could any of them keep up an intimate relationship? I'm not completely ruling out the thought of Kyo (or any of them, for that matter) having a significant other, I'm just saying it's pretty doubtful. But we wont ever really know.

I think that girl just a fangirl!!! About Toshiya and Shinya, it's only goofing.. or something like fan service.. But I've heard [I forgot in what site I've read it].. Toshiya slept with a girl named Angie [she is a model].. And that chick also dating Jiro, Aiji, Sugizo, etc... But I couldn't find her pic.. Is it right?? Hope it's only a rumour.. Noo.. Totchi... I'll kill that chick if I find her.. or cast a spell if I could find her pic.. :box:

Um, Angie + Toshiya is years-old news. Didn't Izam marry her or something? I dunno. All that stuff was way long ago, at least 2 years. Saying such things is really stupid.

Lydia

i would marry Kyo within a second! but besides that...i KNOW Kyo isnt married! im not trying to be the smarty pants or ne thing. but.you know
*ahem* although i do remember that rumor about Totchi sleepin with angie..how i read it LOOOONG ago-and i just remembered and it makes me sad now. :?
welll...for the first pic...YES i know because i watch Hotwave alot!! that IS the freack old hag that hosts it! [thanx Illaparatzo-sama]
and i know the second is a ...weird fan girl of some type..lol. i know Kyo would go off aloping like that!! if he did..i would be very very sad! :(
but i know.maybe one day he'll get married. im shur he would want a family somewhere in his black heart..right!? everyone does! .
my oppinion is...Kao-cha would make a very good father! and husband! he just looks like he would right? i think so...his current look tho.
if ne of ya seen in the Ware photo book that small pic of Kaoru holding some adorable little girl...it makes me drool and thinks she is his daughter! kawaii desu ne?!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍
ne way-Kyo-sama!!!!! NOT MARRIES NO WORRIES!! 👍

OMG ...make that Kyo WOULDNT GO OFF...!!! lol my mistake! bakabakabaka! :p

[god do i spell bad!!] . . . . . . . . . . .

Kaoru

K-Kaoru...a daddy??? 😭
My Chances (That never exsisted in the first place) are now no more...
::dies:: :unsure:

I have that pic of kaoru holding a very little girl, it's just sooo adorable 😍 😍 ^^... God, I could eat him, he's the best 😍 😍 ... but well, noo again with the thing that he's a father noo.... that was talk in another thread....
I would marry Kyo too, he's pretty and looks like he would be a good husbend^^...
Oh, and just wondering... what's a 'wedding band'? is it a wedding ring?

suzu said:
Does anyone know where I can d/l this video (or clip?) of Toshiya and Shinya kissing? I have never heard of it before this. I'm such a sick little fan girl 😊

I wanna see that video too...can someone send it to me?? my email is [email protected] I'd really appreciate it.. ^^

98033391-1.jpg

This is from an old Dir en grey interview. Notice Shinya's answer. He seems very determined. :) ^^

19. When did you feel you have grown up?
Kyo - When I'm angry. Actually I don't like to be like that. In the past, I was easily agitated by trivial things. About three years ago my dad told me, "You've changed to being more subtle; even your eyes looked gentler." I was shocked. I still liked the way I was.
Die - When I learnt how to drink with my younger brother. In my younger days, I always considered myself to have grown-up once I learnt how to drink.
Kaoru - When I played baseball in senior high with students from lower grades.
Toshiya - When I start to get muscle pains and shoulder aches. I never had these kinds of problems during my teens; ever since I joined Dir en grey my body ages (laughs). Although my body is mature, I still feel like a teenager inside. Maybe I'll have to wait until I give out lucky money (in Chinese, red packet) to feel grown up.
Shinya - I never thought about it... probably after I become a dad...

Back
Top Bottom