What's new

Dir en grey quizzes (Mature and I mean MATURE!!)

i can't remember the link for this quiz but there's a quiz (on quizilla ;D) of
"Which Dir en Grey member would be your pet sidekick"

best quiz i've ever taken. second best would be the murder case one. XD

oh yeh...I took that one....I got kyo....It helps that they wanted him to be naked all the time...o_O

Yeh I took those ones too....My sister got murdered by Kaoru...lol I again got Kyo...

I've never heard of the pet sidekick one...Well, I might have, I might have even done it but my memory's crap, so I can't remember...-ponders-

I got murdered by Kaoru too...

TeenNick

There, there! I found it! xDD

I got Kyo...The last time I took it I had Die...And I swear my answers were the same as the first time...

1041319139_KyoquizJPG-1.jpg

He's a handful...but so small and kawaii! =D

1072743516_tskyohouse-1.jpg

You broke into Kyo's House! Too bad you didn't realize you walked straight into a portal to Hell.

-cracking up- The single best line out of either quiz..."Oh, shittlepoo."

i got kyo for the side kick one...but then i messed up the code...T_T
1072744627_shiyahouse-1.jpg

I landed on something soft and warm...and it barks. Crappit. -haha thats the funniest one i think XD

I'll have to load up my completely random diru quizz sometime there is no predictability to that and only I know the right answers to it.XDDD I wrote with my friends though so It makes sense I know my own answers...XDDD

my quizilla account died. ;_;

ah, well. my quizzes sucked anyway. they had the really crappy outcomes and poorly made pictures. :D

i was WAY too lazy to put any effort into it.

haha..It hates me and always shuts down in the middle of my work....
I have like zero up cuz I am lazy and dont like spending time to find pictures....^^;;;;

Back
Top Bottom