What's new

I must know!!!!!!!

wow...those are pretty insteresting answers...I wonder what Shinya will look like as a father...and Toshi makes me wonder how they all looked when they were teenagers...as for Kyo, he's kinda always scared me so I can't excatly see him as gentler...well, maybe when he's singing Ain't Afraid to Die...is Die a really big drinker??...it'd be interesting seing Kaoru in a baseball uniform though..lol ^^

noooooo! I don't want anyone of them ever to marry and get children!! *evil fangirl has awakened* Especially not NOT children! *me don't like little kids*

But I guess... if that's what they really want.. *cries*... as long as they don't quit playing or anything. Sometimes when rockers get a family, they quit in their bands and stop doing music. *gets depressed at the mere thought*

Yeh, but he turned around right after and said he didn't think he would ever get married or have children so he guessed it would never happen.

Thats why they should marry people like us who would push them to continue their music...^-^ hehe

Since I read that thread about the end of Dir en Grey I've been terrified...I haven't been able to stop crying and I think I'll end up crying whenever I listen to their music now...the mere thought of them breaking up is horrible...especially if you're just like me and have recently become a fan and if your bf is probably one of their biggest fans and idolizes Shinya because he is also a drummer...*tries to remain calm*... :( :( :( :( :(

I don't think it'd be particularly sad. I mean, sure, you won't get any more music from that particular collaboration, but I'm sure most if not all of the members would either solo or make another band. They're true musicians. If they didn't want to work together anymore but still did because they felt obligated to fans, their creations wouldn't be that great anymore either. If they felt the need to free themselves from each other, so be it. At least you'd still have the older stuff, right?

Yeh but i just can see them in any other bands....Plus, i don't think they would be breaking up to be "free" of each other....

Try not to be afraid, Camui!! For one if it does happen, we have to be strong and hope for the best. Also it may not happen. nothing is set in stone, it is currently only a rumor. The band has said nothing and even so, right now it is only a consideration. Try to brighten up and think about the fact they just releasesd a brand new album that totally rocks!

what is so bad about plastic surgery, i also westernized my eyes because it makes me happier if i look beautiful

and i want to do more plastic surgery,,,, its addicting

The very right one of the tre is me, by the way and i looked even worse before

Attachments

• We 3.jpg
    We 3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Kiss.jpg
    Kiss.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 128
whoa!!! I totally missed this thread! What about Kyo married/girlfriend??!?! *smacks girlfriend and puts kyo in fangirl chamber*

I have promised myself that I will not enter to this forum anymore..because of what can I read about this Kyo thing..But I entered to read some Candy Spooky Theater stuff and I found this one.. I can't see the pics that someone has posted in the first page (I think), the pics with the girl, the links aren't working to me. Can anyone post them again? I shouldn't ask that, but I can't resist..

Someone posted a recent interview translation with Kyo, in Batsu forum. In that interview, Kyo said that he had been divorced. But who knows whether that is true or not? Kyo might just have wanted to keep people guessing.

Who cares, anyway? It's not like he's easily available to us. :eek:

Thirteen said:
*forms alliance w/ Ch_Niimura* I agree with her! *extreme beastly sniff*:(

:( this can't be true, I'll be sad for the rest of my life for this

ooh, thirteen, we can kill the girl!! sorry, I am too jealous.. 😌

:(

u know what girl I want to kill? the girl who makes out w/ him in Raison D'Etre..THAT B I T C H WILL DIE!!! :devilish:

arrggghhh, Just stumbled across this thread. Looks like it is nearly dead though so I will chuck my 2 cents in then go.

Sorry girls, I got first dibs on die.XD. If only he would play me like he plays his guitar - I would die happy. hahaha.

Hey, I couldnt view the pics on the first page (o_O). Does anybody have a link?

thanks

oh! a fell in love of toshiya long ago... I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!! jajaja! He is sooo soooo sooooooooo beautiful! I don't know... If a finde him... I will not crontrole my self! jjajaja!
Well... Toshiya have a grilfriend?'couse... he had 32 years old... and the rest of the memembers to... I think that they have a girlfriend or wife... I hope they not... but... do you know? do you know some people of a Knot member?? the offitial fans club?'couse they have to know =S

ooooooh!! I WANT TO KNOW!!!! XD
I don't want to Tocchi-sama have a girlfriend!! NOOO!! GODS!! NOOOOO!!!

Sorry... I new in this ^^ my first time in here XD Hello... I'm Merenwen XD

Welll..... I have to go.

C-ya!

hmm.. interesting...
I dunno about Kyo...but I've heard that Totchi and KaoKao are married with kids... (don't take what I say as facts.. as I said... I've only heard this... don't have any solid facts or anything to back the idea up)
And i can't see the pictures either...the links are not working for me. >.< Can someone post the pictures or something??
Oh, and what do you guys know of Kyo's life/love life?
Is Zakuro really written for a girlfriend/fiance that cheated on him with a guitarrist they had in La:Sadies?
ect... ect...
I want to know! ^0^

Back
Top Bottom