What's new

Nintendo DS kanji games/test

FinancialWar

Sempai
19 May 2006
hi, there are a number of Kanji games, tests, dictionaries on the market for Nintendo DS, at the moment, anyone here have any experience with it? Are they any good compared to say electronic dictionaries?

cheers

I wasn't aware of Kanji games on the DS -- do you have to order them? I doubt that GameStop would have anything like that ...

There's several good kanji apps for the iphone - I think I have downloaded almost every Japanese app on my iphone :)

Try iKanji, Kanji Flip and KanjiPop for starters. The system won't let me post urls so just do a search for those in the iTunes store. I have used all three and they're great.

For reviews on Kanji Flip and KanjiPop - just google "zonjineko" and click on the "reviews" category when you get to the site and you'll both reviews and screenshots.

PS - I have a couple of DS kanji games too - will post more about those soon for you

There's several good kanji apps for the iphone - I think I have downloaded almost every Japanese app on my iphone :)

Try iKanji, Kanji Flip and KanjiPop for starters. The system won't let me post urls so just do a search for those in the iTunes store. I have used all three and they're great.

PS - I have a couple of DS kanji games too - will post more about those soon for you

Thanks! I'll crawl the Web too :)

Back
Top Bottom