What's new

漢字のしりとり - Shiritori kanji game

aardwolf

キセツハズレ
7 Mar 2009
So this version is pretty much the same as the normal one, but with kanji. 👍

Rule 1: You have to come up with a word that begins with the final kanji of the previous word. (If the kanji's reading changes, thats okay, but it has the be the same kanji)
Rule 2: The word has to be more than 1 kanji (Duh)
Rule 3: Nouns only. This includes Nouns that can be changed into verbs with 'Suru'

Ill start!

漢字!

漢字の字~

So this version is pretty much the same as the normal one, but with kanji. 👍

Rule 1: You have to come up with a word that begins with the final kanji of the previous word. (If the kanji's reading changes, thats okay, but it has the be the same kanji)
Rule 2: The word has to be more than 1 kanji (Duh)
Rule 3: Nouns only. This includes Nouns that can be changed into verbs with 'Suru'

Ill start!

漢字!

漢字の字~

字幕!:p

最初に言った単語の最後の漢字を次の単語の頭にくるよ うにしてください。
😅

幕下[まくした]
No, it's not a common word.:p

幕間[まくあい]; intermission
a hard-to-read compound😅

幕間 の 間

最初に言った単語の最後の漢字を次の単語の頭にくるよ うにしてください

??

The word said the previous last kanji ...
I hope you can think of a word that begins with the last kanji of the word i said before?

><;

This is definitely harder than the other one :p
エット・・

間食 カンショク Eating between m eals; スナック

間食乃食~

最初に言った単語の最後の漢字を次の単語の頭にくるよ うにしてください

The word said the previous last kanji ...
I hope you can think of a word that begins with the last kanji of the word i said before?
The last Chinese character of the word said first must come to the head of the following word. And that's a direct online quote from the translator ! :p

The last Chinese character of the word said first must come to the head of the following word. And that's a direct online quote from the translator ! :p

Ahaha, just shows how bad i am. dont really know anything about -youni

事変(じへん): Major/revolutionary incident

事変の「変」 :)

行儀 ぎょうぎ manners

She has good manners. / 彼女は行儀が良い。

行儀 の 儀!!

Man, I've been thinking about this for a while but, 何も全然思いつかなかったよぉ。 -。-

同伴 どうはん When a hostess tricks you to take her out on a "date", but it's just a ploy to lure you back to her place of employment and buy loads of drinks.

同伴の伴

同伴 どうはん When a hostess tricks you to take her out on a "date", but it's just a ploy to lure you back to her place of employment and buy loads of drinks.

同伴の伴

Have you done 同伴?:oops:

伴侶( a life partner)の 伴

Back
Top Bottom