What's new

News: 12 teens arrested for attacks on 19 older men

Instead of bumping this thread up... how about some new statics... I find it quit meaningless reply to a 6 year old post without any new information about it...

If there aren't any real facts, or news articles about this matter in the upcoming 3 posts I am going to close this thread. :(

Juvenile crime in Japan I believe is a result of boredom and parents not spending enough time with the kids.

Not sure who you can blame, but Dad needs to bring home the bacon, Mum possibly now needs to work, so who's looking after the kids.

Something is seriously going wrong in Japan and I think the worst part is that they are losing their good family structure culture.

Juvenile crime in Japan I believe is a result of boredom and parents not spending enough time with the kids.

Not sure who you can blame, but Dad needs to bring home the bacon, Mum possibly now needs to work, so who's looking after the kids.

Something is seriously going wrong in Japan and I think the worst part is that they are losing their good family structure culture.

Maybe so, but it wouldn't be the first time a countries family values were crippled in modern times. I think the adaption of western society has been a long, never ending road for Japan that is causing alot of havok, whether or not this is what is causing its downfall in terms of family structure is debatable, but I'm not sure what else could cause the unbalance. Sorry my knowledge is pretty low in this subject... :(

As described on another thread. . .and now they need attention and outlet. . .without knowing about empathy.

Something is seriously going wrong in Japan and I think the worst part is that they are losing their good family structure culture

I think it was far worse before .
the parents did not take care of child like as you said
however, there was few...
I mean it has nothing to do with that.

the problem is lack of imagination for them before doing
child is getting to break easly
they can not imagine its result.

Back
Top Bottom