What's new

Need help with an assignment

jiaboung

Registered
31 May 2019
Hi! I need urgently help with my assignment for a Japanese exam, which is writing a somewhat short paragraph about my favorite sport. It's due tomorrow and I need to write it by using rather not overly complicated grammar (N5 to N3). I really have no idea how to write it, I'm slowly starting to panic and I would gladly welcome any form of help!

1. どんなスポーツが好きですか。
2. どうして好きですか。
3. そのスポーツを選んだ理由・はじめた理由・は何ですか。
4. 将来もそのスポーツを続きたいですか・続きたくないですか。それはどうしてですか。
5. あなたの人生はそのスポーツをして、何か変わりましたか。
6. いいところは何ですか。わるいところはなんですか。
7. 友だちにお勧めしますか。

The sport I wanted to write about is badminton.

These seem like pretty straight forward questions. We're not here to do your homework though. Mind sharing what you've written already? You can ask about things you're confused about such as grammar or if you don't know what a certain question is asking.

These seem like pretty straight forward questions. We're not here to do your homework though. Mind sharing what you've written already? You can ask about things you're confused about such as grammar or if you don't know what a certain question is asking.

I had a few other options, so I changed it to a dish recipe. Picked a spaghetti with broccoli and bacon. It's suppose to be an oral presentation, so I tried to write everything in polite forms. Tried is the key word here.

料理の名前: ブロッコリーとベコンのパスタ
材料: ブロッコリー、ベーコン、にんにく、パスタ。

作り方:
1.まず、ブロッコリーは小房に分けてください。ベーコンは2センチ幅のきれに切ってから、にんにくも切ってください。
2. 次に、鍋にお湯を沸かして、塩の大さじ1/2を入れてください。パスタを規定の時間ゆでてください。ゆで上がり1分半前にブロッコリーも入れてください。そして、一緒にゆでた後で、水気をきってください。
3. それから、フライパンにオリーブオイルとにんにくを入れてから、火にかけてください。にんにくの香りが立ったら、パスタとブロッコリーとベーコンを入れてさっと炒めてください。
4. 最後に器に盛りつけてください。

Back
Top Bottom