What's new

my stop-motion Dragon Ball Legend

monkeybanana

後輩
19 May 2015
简介:Android的18是在一个大的危机。来吧,地球上所有的战士的战斗机!

[媒体= YouTube的] RKS2U7Z9xG0 [/媒体]

My bet is that this is a bot: who else would post something in Google Translatish Chinese on an English board about the Japanese language? :D

The youtube video ID does point to a Chinese-language Dragon Ball stop-motion video; a quite well-made one at that!

Correctly embedded:

@Toritobe: I don't know if that exists either but I can tell for sure that OP used google translate for it.
The youtube video is really in Chinese though. And it's actually quite well-made indeed.
I don't quite understand why either. I take it the video maker and OP are different people (and OP is a new type of bot that reads other threads after posting :D).

I reconstituted the original sentence for evidence:
Android 18 is in a big crisis. Come, all the world's fighters.
[/media=YouTube] RKS2U7Z9xG0 [/media]
Try imputing it in google translate (without the / in [/media=YouTube], but I had to add that bit otherwise the code would have linked to the video). Btw I couldn't make sense of the 战斗机, which is a fighting plane, in the context, so I just ignored it. I don't know what English word got translated in 战斗机 in the process but that looks very weird.

Last edited:
Wait a second! Is this bot directly answering my questions now ?? :jawdrop:
Well I guess there's no stopping progress huh?

'S ok, Monkeybanana, just you stop pretending being Chinese and everything will be alright 👍

Back
Top Bottom