What's new

My hobby!!

Zentron

Animator
Reaction score
Finished off doing this short comparison vid for a sequence from my 16:9 HD digital reproduction of the classic She-Ra episode, Friendship! See if you can spot the differences:

Zentron

Animator
Reaction score
Well, another sequence has finally been done! The sequence itself is incredibly short, just two seconds in it, but you should be able to see I have made some alterations to my reproduction version:

Uncle Frank

SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Amazing work ! I'm still trying to learn Photoshop , LOL.

Zentron

Animator
Reaction score
Thanks, but technically I'm also still learning to use Photoshop, I'm just using it as well as I can to produce the visuals, I am by no means an expert. The background image used for this little segment, I produced using layer masks for the very first time, though whilst I am very pleased with the outcome, it was a real learning curve!

Uncle Frank

SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I signed up for a beginning Photoshop and it turned out to be C-5 , way over my head. I just use it to post pics on Facebook , nothing special or difficult.

Zentron

Animator
Reaction score
After a few people have asked me how I do my reproductions, I decided to do a new vid to show how my current clip is put together! Hope it doesn't bore too much:

Zentron

Animator
Reaction score
Another image from my 4K UHD digital reproduction of the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon episode The Dragons Graveyard:

Zentron

Animator
Reaction score
Alright, another segment from my 4K UHD reproduction of the classic Dungeons & Dragons episode The Dragons Graveyard has been re-animated! Very brief video unfortunately, just 5 second long, but some considerable hours has gone into it, I sorted out her eyes, which were a little wonky to say the least in the original, plus a frame of inbetweening at one point just to make things a little smoother!

Hope you like ;)

Uncle Frank

SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You put Disney to shame , good work !

Zentron

Animator
Reaction score
I decided to expand my most recent clip from my 4K UHD reproduction of the Dungeons & Dragons episode The Dragons Graveyard, as I didn't like how abruptly it ended! Hope you like:

Zentron

Animator
Reaction score
Well, not even a week gone by and I complete a new clip from my D&Dc episode reproduction: