What's new

My hobby!!

Finished off doing this short comparison vid for a sequence from my 16:9 HD digital reproduction of the classic She-Ra episode, Friendship! See if you can spot the differences:

Well, another sequence has finally been done! The sequence itself is incredibly short, just two seconds in it, but you should be able to see I have made some alterations to my reproduction version:

Thanks, but technically I'm also still learning to use Photoshop, I'm just using it as well as I can to produce the visuals, I am by no means an expert. The background image used for this little segment, I produced using layer masks for the very first time, though whilst I am very pleased with the outcome, it was a real learning curve!

I signed up for a beginning Photoshop and it turned out to be C-5 , way over my head. I just use it to post pics on Facebook , nothing special or difficult.

After a few people have asked me how I do my reproductions, I decided to do a new vid to show how my current clip is put together! Hope it doesn't bore too much:

Another image from my 4K UHD digital reproduction of the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon episode The Dragons Graveyard:

th_01129_66349293_2384774068472038_2425479696905928704_o_122_182lo.jpg

Alright, another segment from my 4K UHD reproduction of the classic Dungeons & Dragons episode The Dragons Graveyard has been re-animated! Very brief video unfortunately, just 5 second long, but some considerable hours has gone into it, I sorted out her eyes, which were a little wonky to say the least in the original, plus a frame of inbetweening at one point just to make things a little smoother!

Hope you like ;)

I decided to expand my most recent clip from my 4K UHD reproduction of the Dungeons & Dragons episode The Dragons Graveyard, as I didn't like how abruptly it ended! Hope you like:

Decided that I would finish my first redesign of Spritina for my personal reboot idea for She-Ra Princess of Power. This version will be a little more combatant and mischievous. As a Twigget, she is in tune with the Whispering Woods and can work with the magic of the woods to aid her in her endeavours. When in combat, the woods will lend her their protection, providing her with wrappings of leaves and vine, which she can then use to attack or defend against opponents who may come to threaten the woods.

Attachments

• Spiritina Design Idea Large.jpg
    Spiritina Design Idea Large.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 218
Well, a little thing happened to my computer shortly after I posted this image, my secondary HDD suddenly stopped talking to my computer, which unfortunately meant that I could not gain access to the files within, that includes the above image and many others that I have posted previously. Thankfully I have multiple HDDs inside my tower, so a lot of the other stuff is safe, but my brother, who is a Microsoft certified computer technician, is trying to get the files copied over onto a new SSD.

Though for now, here's a few recent images, two of my reboot She-Ra redesign and one of Wonder Woman from the Harley Quinn animated series, but as a goth vampire:

Attachments

• She-Ra-Portait-2.jpg
    She-Ra-Portait-2.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 229
  • She-Ra-Ready-With-Sword-2.jpg
    She-Ra-Ready-With-Sword-2.jpg
    771.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Haley-Quinn---Wonder-Woman-Vampiress.png
    Haley-Quinn---Wonder-Woman-Vampiress.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 255
This is a frame from the Jem intro sequence; I was speaking with someone on FaceBook and they liked what I had been doing with my She-Ra episode digital reproduction and he made a suggestion on me reproduction the Jem intro sometime, as it was her 35 anniversary this year... obviously I declined, but said I would at least produce one frame from the intro tonight, this was the quickest and easiest frame I could find to do.

I won't be starting up any new intro reproduction projects until I have finished one of the ones I am currently doing, this is just the one-off pic.... for now!

ME124YIY_t.png

Yikes, I keep leaving things for so long, well, I have done a ton of stuff, most I can't show as it will take up way too much screen, however these are images from my reproduction projects, my 4K reproduction of the ThunderCats intro, 4K reproduction of a Filmation Flash Gordon episode, along with a 4K reproduction/reanimation of a short sequence from the Batman Beyond animated series:

Cheetara-Hair-Blow-S.gif
Wilykat-Hair-Blow-Small.gif

Attachments

• WT-C05-WRD-Max.jpg
    WT-C05-WRD-Max.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 86
  • WT-C03-Prev.jpg
    WT-C03-Prev.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 80
  • WT C06 Prev.jpg
    WT C06 Prev.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 79
  • WT C05 Prev.jpg
    WT C05 Prev.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 87
  • WT C04 Prev.jpg
    WT C04 Prev.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 83
  • WT C02 Prev.jpg
    WT C02 Prev.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Wring Your Neck Prev 01.jpg
    Wring Your Neck Prev 01.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 82
Back with more of my reproduction images, but I've been keeping myself busy with all of my projects, as sticking to one thing can get a little tedious after the first 36hrs straight, so I get tired of looking at the same thing, I go to the other and so on. So here is some of the scenes I have either completed or am in the middle of completing:

ME14D4SN_t.png ME14D4SO_t.png ME14D4SP_t.png ME14D4SS_t.png ME14D4ST_t.png ME14D4SU_t.png ME140VAO_t.png

Do you write stories with your artwork? My daughter use to teach on YouTube of drawing Manga, but life caught up with her, but she does go to the Manga events in the States. Sadly, her dream of going to the Manga school in Fukuoka didn't come true for her.

Do you write stories with your artwork? My daughter use to teach on YouTube of drawing Manga, but life caught up with her, but she does go to the Manga events in the States. Sadly, her dream of going to the Manga school in Fukuoka didn't come true for her.
Life also caught up with me a long time ago, but I do what I can in-between it all. To answer, I do write stories and they are to have artwork to go with them, though not everything is underway, I've sort of put them on the back-burner to concentrate on working on only a select few projects, however do I crack them open every now and then.

So, I finally finished the segments I was reproducing for my Dungeons & Dragons 4K reproduction... hope you like:

Holy smeg.... I do like making extra work for myself!

I just got done uploading another sequence of animation from my 4K digital reproduction of the Dungeons & Dragons episode, The Dragon's Graveyard, and as per usual, I can't just reproduce everything exactly, I had to go and do more of my tinkering! The minor changes I did to Diana and Eric, if you look closely, you should be able to spot the differences, however, I decided that I would add extra inbetween work for the part with Presto's magic hat, which took part of last night and all day today to get done, however I do like the outcome, so I'm not too bothered by the extra work:

Back
Top Bottom