What's new

My name in japanese... 助け

Wladimir

先輩
24 Mar 2007
I'd like to write my name in Japanese, in kanji and katakana form...

My name is VLADIMIR and I know that it's hard because we don't have syllables for only one character like 'v' and 'r', I'd be WラヂミR Lol, but can i somehow get my name in Japanese.

Also, my name in Serbian and Russian means 'Peace rules' (Vladati = to rule; Mir = 平和 or peace)... I tried with heiwa, 平和司, but I don't know how to read that. Furigana.jp say: へいわつかさ... Please help!

And is 助け right Imperative for 'HELP!'

ありがとう

My name is VLADIMIR and I know that it's hard because we don't have syllables for only one character like 'v' and 'r', I'd be WラヂミR Lol, but can i somehow get my name in Japanese.

There are many sounds that do not exist in Japanese, also basically kana is a combination of consonant and vowel. So when you're writing foreign words in kana, you should pick up the ones that sound close to the original language.

V is usually written as ヴ, and R as ル. ディ or ジ is more commonly used than ヂ.
So your name is written
ヴラディミル or ヴラジミル

Also, my name in Serbian and Russian means 'Peace rules' (Vladati = to rule; Mir = 平和 or peace)... I tried with heiwa, 平和司, but I don't know how to read that. Furigana.jp say: へいわつかさ... Please help!

司 is a nice choice for a name, though combination of three kanji is rather odd. As a name, 司 is pronounced "tsukasa" on its own, but when combined with other kanji, it is usually pronounced "shi" or "ji".
I think that taking one of 平和 and add 司 would make it look more like a name in Japanese.
平司 Heiji, or Heishi
和司 Kazushi
(To me the latter sounds natural as a name in Japanese.)

And is 助け right Imperative for 'HELP!'/quote]

助け is only a part of conjugation or noun.
Imperative for 助ける is 助けて.
助けて! Help me!
助けてください。 Please help me.
(Just a side note: when asking for a hand rather than asking to be getting out of the crisis etc., 手伝う would be better, like 手伝ってください. It really depends on the context.)

There are many sounds that do not exist in Japanese, also basically kana is a combination of consonant and vowel. So when you're writing foreign words in kana, you should pick up the ones that sound close to the original language.

V is usually written as ヴ, and R as ル. ディ or ジ is more commonly used than ヂ.
So your name is written
ヴラディミル or ヴラジミル

司 is a nice choice for a name, though combination of three kanji is rather odd. As a name, 司 is pronounced "tsukasa" on its own, but when combined with other kanji, it is usually pronounced "shi" or "ji".
I think that taking one of 平和 and add 司 would make it look more like a name in Japanese.
平司 Heiji, or Heishi
和司 Kazushi
(To me the latter sounds natural as a name in Japanese.)

助け is only a part of conjugation or noun.
Imperative for 助ける is 助けて.
助けて! Help me!
助けてください。 Please help me.
(Just a side note: when asking for a hand rather than asking to be getting out of the crisis etc., 手伝う would be better, like 手伝ってください. It really depends on the context.)

Thank you so much... Well, I'll use ヴラディミル for my name because in other one there's ジ is "ђи". My name don't have that sound. It's 'di' ディ

Thanks one more time and also about that.

Back
Top Bottom