What's new

Music . . .

carsony

AyuFan
10 Sep 2004
Hi . . . i'm kinda new here . . . and was wondering about where i can get japanese music . . . i mean other than from like kazaa or winmx . . . any sites anyone knows of . . . or can anyone teach me how to port forward cause i can't conect to anyone on those programs . . . :( :) :)

Buy cd's offline.

Buy non-bootlegged cd's offline.

I cant emphasize that enough. Support our field.

Decent place to start is is Yesasia.com

RockLee said:
how the hell can he order cd's OFFLINE if it's an ONLINE SHOP ???? :p

Does it really take that much thought to realize I meant online?

Was it not obvious enough for you?

Its one thing to have a lapse in memory to type the wrong word, but how much sense do you need to realize what I meant?

I mean really, sheesh.

Winter said:
Does it really take that much thought to realize I meant online?

Was it not obvious enough for you?

Its one thing to have a lapse in memory to type the wrong word, but how much sense do you need to realize what I meant?

I mean really, sheesh.

Winter, retract the claws... remember the last time this happened and I had to follow you for a mile and a half with a hose and a garbage bag to clean up the mess? You said you would never do that again...

:D

Seriously, to the original poster, if you want to get music without ordering online, where do you live? You can check www.kinokuniya.com for store locations. They have a decent amount of CD's available, albeit a little expensive at times.

You can also ask around to see if there are any used CD shops that sell Japanese CD's.

Ant

Back
Top Bottom