What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Music . . .

carsony

AyuFan
Reaction score
Hi . . . i'm kinda new here . . . and was wondering about where i can get japanese music . . . i mean other than from like kazaa or winmx . . . any sites anyone knows of . . . or can anyone teach me how to port forward cause i can't conect to anyone on those programs . . . :( :) :)

Winter

Gag me with a spoon
Reaction score
Buy cd's offline.

Buy non-bootlegged cd's offline.

I cant emphasize that enough. Support our field.

Decent place to start is is Yesasia.com

RockLee

Hullu
Reaction score
how the hell can he order cd's OFFLINE if it's an ONLINE SHOP ???? :p

Reaction score
I think that's what they meant..online. Maybe they didn't have their morning coffee yet ne?

Winter

Gag me with a spoon
Reaction score
RockLee said:
how the hell can he order cd's OFFLINE if it's an ONLINE SHOP ???? :p

Does it really take that much thought to realize I meant online?

Was it not obvious enough for you?

Its one thing to have a lapse in memory to type the wrong word, but how much sense do you need to realize what I meant?

I mean really, sheesh.

Reaction score
Winter said:
Does it really take that much thought to realize I meant online?

Was it not obvious enough for you?

Its one thing to have a lapse in memory to type the wrong word, but how much sense do you need to realize what I meant?

I mean really, sheesh.

Winter, retract the claws... remember the last time this happened and I had to follow you for a mile and a half with a hose and a garbage bag to clean up the mess? You said you would never do that again...

:D

Seriously, to the original poster, if you want to get music without ordering online, where do you live? You can check www.kinokuniya.com for store locations. They have a decent amount of CD's available, albeit a little expensive at times.

You can also ask around to see if there are any used CD shops that sell Japanese CD's.

Ant

Top Bottom