What's new

MEXT Scholarship (Graduate Students) 2017

Indojindesu, what you have said makes total sense, its always good to know from successful applicants what is better.
Thanks for insight:)

I am glad that you are going to Japan soon:)
Please share when you get there how it goes.

Last edited:
Indojindesu, what you have said makes total sense, its always good to know from successful applicants what is better.
Thanks for insight:)

I am glad that you are going to Japan soon:)
Please share when you get there how it goes.
I hope your interview goes well! Good luck :)
And yes I'l share the information about the enrollment procedure and stuff here :)

Hello co-applicants. MEXT is just new to me, can anyone explain to me how it works? Or any link that will make me understand it. Thank you.

The link works for me. I think its because I have changed the group type to secret because people who are not even selected for the scholarship were joining the group. I wanted a group for selected scholars to discuss stuff. Can you send a link of your fb profile to me? I'l invite you. (Direct/personal message me here)

Hi indojindesu, firstly congratulation on your success on your MEXT 2017 application!
As for me, I have passed the primary screening and submitted my LoAs for MEXT 2018 application.
So now I am waiting for the final result announcement by next year January.

Can you send me a personal message so I can send you my FB profile?
(Sorry for the trouble as I can't send you a PM due to my low post count)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi There... . I´m new in the forum. I posted my questions on other threads but just in case I wanted to share it here too. Hopefully I will be applying for the MEXT program next april from Spain (Via Embassy). I´ve reading most of threads, thanks u so much for all the effort you guys put in sharing your experiences.
I´m in the process of researching about posible universities and prof.(s) but first I find myself with a few questions: I majored in English Studies and did a Master in pedagogy. I have some ideas on what I would like to research in Japan but searching for universities with english programs related to my field has been really difficult as to the quantity . I recently took the N5 test and succeeded but still is too basic to search for japanese based programs (never crossed my mind)
Until now I´ve found 2 national universities and 4 private . The main question is: what are my chances of being selected in a private univ. if a put it in my 1 preference? and the second one is, since I have already a master which was a requirement in order to practise my major in Spain, is it advisable to apply for a master program ? Do you know of someone who is doing a second master under Mext?I would love to do so since the options are quite interesting.
Thank U all and greetings from spain

Montse

How's your MEXT application folks?

Hi. Glad people are still active here. Just joined.

I applied for MEXT Specialized Training College 2019 and passed the first screening, and have been recommended to MEXT. Any previous year grantees that can uniform me about my chances for being selected?

Thanks,
Ajay.

Back
Top Bottom