What's new

MEXT Scholarship 2012

nodame

後輩
11 Oct 2010
Hi all!
This is new thread about Mext scholarship 2012! I am applying for College of Technology! how about u guys? 🙂

I am an Associate Degree may I participate in this scholarship?
I want to study in Japan soo baddddd...
but I am lack of money.. :( :(

I am applying too. I want to go first as a research student and then be able to do a master and maybe a phD. Yeiiiiiii... this new cycle is starting! We must work hard.🙂

Hi everyone, I will applying the MEXT scholarship 2012 through embassy. Let's fight for the scholarship next year.

please help

hey,
i am new one. i don't know how should i do. i've hard that it is very difficult to get the Computer Related field. I got the degree of BCIS and i still don't know how to start.
please help me.....

hi everybody, my name is Akmal, i will fight for this scholarship too))).

hey,
i am new one. i don't know how should i do. i've hard that it is very difficult to get the Computer Related field. I got the degree of BCIS and i still don't know how to start.
please help me.....
In my point of view, one of the most important things is research proposal, so i think it will be better if you start from it. And also work on your english, as you can see my english is not so good, i'm still using google translate;), but i'm working on it.

hey! i'm in too,for 2012👍
thank you sister for opening this thread ,let's work together :)
yeah!! :D
hey! i didn't understand (IT):?,what's your field of study?,maybe i can help🙂
Hi everyone, I will applying the MEXT scholarship 2012 through embassy. Let's fight for the scholarship next year.
IT means Information Technology right?am going to do the same actually..but not research, undergraduate! :)

A question to all (to make this thread active and to start to know each other :p )... How are preparing yourself right now for the scholarship? and When start your embassy to receive your application?
My response: First I'm reading a lot of articles so I can write a good research proposal and I'm practice my english because I have to do the TOEFL and get a good score. I have about three month to do this because my embassy start the open call for the scholarship in April. :)

hey!
well,i'm preparing myself ,first,by improving my english(especially reading books in english),and also trying to make a good & interesting plan of the reserch proposal
the embassy in my country will start to receive applications in MARCH 🙂
how about you guys ?:)

i want to apply, but i have no time to prepare, because i have a lot of things to do in my work.
Application process in my country starts in April, so i have about 4 months to prepare.

@melococ0, i think your field of study is IT, if so, can you please give me some advice about searching for theme for my research proposal:?.

Can anyone please let me know how many Kanji I need to know for the reading part of the Japanese test? I heard that 600 is enough, but I'd just like to confirm it with you guys just in case. XD Also, I heard that you grammar level should be at JLPT 3, is that even right? :?

Everyone seems to be giving completely different information so I'm a little lost... 😌

*although I'm always a little lost by nature*

@melococ0, i think your field of study is IT, if so, can you please give me some advice about searching for theme for my research proposal:?.
:? well my field of study is life science ... I am a baceriologist and I want to do a master in Biotechnology... but if u want a theme for your field of study I suggest u to read articles about the trend in IT, so you can see what theme do you like and is important nowadays. :)

Hi everyone,
I am studying in china and my major is BE-Electrical Engineering & its Automation.
Someone would share bout MEXT scholarship in english verious program holding by japanese universities.
which are universities are offered program in english as instructional language?
Thanks I am looking your being answer!!

hello everyone!
I'm a newbie here, so nice to meet you all! 🙂
I'll go for the 2012. scholarship too (undergraduate students).

name: Dorie
wanna major in: international relations (I think its under "law" in Social Sciences and Humanities)

I'm in another thread too, on another forum (japantoday forum) where are people going for the 2012. scholarship too.
Its so interesting to meet you all, we may be classmates in the future! ^^

Thanks dorie, I hope that all of us meet in japan regarding to our wishes.
its great and swell time over here to find out our sentiments and share up with them our future country mate.

Any way, Nice to see you!!!

where are you going to apply scholarship means through embassy or university recommendation slection?

Take care !!!

^^
Yeah, lets hope that we can all meet in Japan!

I'll apply at the embassy, anyway I think there's no way of university recommendation selection here. o_O
And plus I'm still in highschool (I'll graduate in 2011. june, but fortunately I can apply for the 2012. scholarship if I take my highschool diploma to the embassy before 2011. july. I've called them and asked.)

Anyway, Pink CR, do you want to learn in a university where the education is in English?

Hmm... I think, you could apply for MEXT scholarship 2011 even you got your degree end of july. But your make some procedure and conatct to again embassy because here are some problem for undergraduate to apply MEXT 2011 scholarship. If you contact directly to the university or supervisor, you would have beneficial assistance from them.

If you are undergraduste, you should need to make such documents likewise as following given here.

1) transcripts ( issued by university authorities)
2) letter of status
3) Bonafide Certificate ( indicate undergraduate student)

This information, I get from the japanese universities as their requirments to apply MEXT scholarship 2011 for whom those are undergraduate and would completed their degree end of july.

However embassy would not like to tell you but if you contact directly by universities, you will gain better information. In japan two times enrollment seasons. One is early year April and other is october.

may be your embassy deal every year in April and they told you about 2012 year for your application to aplly MEXT scholarship regarding your education background. I could not say anything about embassy because they have their own regulations according to their foreigner affair education relation with japan affair relation!!

yeah i am looking some English programs . Do you know such universities where as i could consider to take admission.

take care:)

To tell the truth, I dont really know what you mean.
I'll apply in 2011., and if I pass, I'll go to Japan in 2012. april.
The exams are usually in june here, so we must give in all our documents before june. (anyway I know that I'll have to give a lot of documents.. ) But as I'll have my highschool diploma only at the end of june, I have to give in a paper written by my school that says "highschool diploma in process". Anyway, the embassy here is so nice, so they told me everything whats needed.

Umm, universities where English is the language... I dont really know them sorry, as I wanna get into a university where the lectures are in Japanese.

Back
Top Bottom