What's new

MEXT Scholarship 2012

Congrats frna! I'm leaving for Tokyo on 11th, and will reach the next day, i.e., on 12th. Hope to have a nice trip!

Hey frna. I reached Japan on 12th and have been having a good time since. This place is great and the people are super nice. The University is awesome infrastructure-wise. I've been doing some sightseeing in Yokohama as well. I'm sure you will love this place too.

Hi, came to this thread again after a long time. I am intending to apply for the MEXT scholarship, but...

How is the passing rate for the exam held at the end of the one-year language preparatory course?

I am afraid that even if i really get the scholarship in the future, i may get sent back to my country just after one year...

hello guys,

i just found this thread. i am presently applying for the 2013 scholarship through embassy recommendation. i already got 2 LoAs from waseda and meiji and i already submitted them to the embassy. I am just waiting for the tentative confirmation of the embassy this coming december. after reading all your comments, i became a little nervous because i just found out that it's still possible to be dropped from the roster of potential scholars even though you were able to secure LoAs from the universities of your choice.

are there other people here applying for the 2013 scholarship?

hello guys,
i just found this thread. i am presently applying for the 2013 scholarship through embassy recommendation. i already got 2 LoAs from waseda and meiji and i already submitted them to the embassy. I am just waiting for the tentative confirmation of the embassy this coming december. after reading all your comments, i became a little nervous because i just found out that it's still possible to be dropped from the roster of potential scholars even though you were able to secure LoAs from the universities of your choice.
are there other people here applying for the 2013 scholarship?

Hi momotakeshi! I am also a Filipina and waiting for the final result. :) Here's the link to the MEXT Scholarship 2013 forum:

MEXT Scholarship 2013

Good luck to us!

Guys,

I'm curious. For those who received letters of admission (not the LOA in august) from your universities, how long did it state your research? Am I the only one given 6 months???

Hi Mitch, claykenzo here from Manila. I got the MEXT Scholarship 2013. I am set to leave in October 2013. I am wondering if you could answer a few questions? What happens if you fail to pass the entrance examination of the university you were placed in? Since I'll be leaving for October, I only have 1 time to take the entrance exam for Master's. Does that mean I cannot continue to the MA course and just be a research student then after? Or, I can take another entrance exam after the research student period of 1 year? Please help... Thanks

Back
Top Bottom