What's new

MEXT Japanese studies 2019-2020

hello, i dont know if anybody is still here but i have some questions:

i'm from mexico and i', applying for the mext 2020 scholarship, maybe it differs from country to country but in my country's pdf info about it, didn't say anything about the interview/exam being in japanese, so i wonder if the information is not correct or if it doesn't apply for my country?

i'm very nervous about the test because i suck at math, is it just basic math knowledge? i want to study a humanities - history

Hey!
I don't know if you're talking about the same scholarship, because there are different types of MEXT scholarships. The one we applied for will allow us to live in Japan for one year and study Japanese there at college, come back and finish the college in our country.
We didn't have any math exams, only Japanese exam and an interview after.
All the details should be written on the Japan's embassy's site from your country.
But usually it's the same for all countries.

Hey!
I don't know if you're talking about the same scholarship, because there are different types of MEXT scholarships. The one we applied for will allow us to live in Japan for one year and study Japanese there at college, come back and finish the college in our country.
We didn't have any math exams, only Japanese exam and an interview after.
All the details should be written on the Japan's embassy's site from your country.
But usually it's the same for all countries.
OH! that makes sense. the scholarship I'm applying to, allows us to study a full 4 year ba degree plus a year of learning japanese language, i'm sorry

OH! that makes sense. the scholarship I'm applying to, allows us to study a full 4 year ba degree plus a year of learning japanese language, i'm sorry

Ahhh, I see
Don't worry!
But as far as I know, even if you wanna study humanities, you have to take the math exam anyway. I heard there's a Japanese exam as well, but I'm not really sure
But I'm sure you'll do well, I wish you good luck!
Sorry for not being able to help

Hi everyone! I am happy there's a thread for Mext 2020 scholarship 😊

I am from India and have already submitted my documents to the embassy for evaluation.
Although the results will be declared on 21 June , I have started preparing for the written test.
I was wondering if anybody here is preparing for P C M

Hi everyone! I am happy there's a thread for Mext 2020 scholarship 😊

I am from India and have already submitted my documents to the embassy for evaluation.
Although the results will be declared on 21 June , I have started preparing for the written test.
I was wondering if anybody here is preparing for P C M

Hello!!! Thank you for posting!!
Did you submit your documents recently? What's the name of the MEXT scholarship you applied to?
We already took the written test, in February, so I think it's a different scholarship.

やった!!
It's working!
Hello again!! I hope we'll here the results soon

Hello!!! Thank you for posting!!
Did you submit your documents recently? What's the name of the MEXT scholarship you applied to?
We already took the written test, in February, so I think it's a different scholarship.
Hi 😊
Yes I submitted them on 23 May which is still very early as deadline of submission is 14 June
I have applied for ug course of 5 years for information engineering.

I hope you get positive results 😁

Hiii!!! Welcome to our forum! We are really happy to meet you here! Are you applying for the MEXT scholarship too?
Yeah, thank u ! Now I'm waiting for the undergraduate test, Natural Sciences A.
The exams will be on 16th June.
Does anyone have already taken the exams ?

Hi 😊
Yes I submitted them on 23 May which is still very early as deadline of submission is 14 June
I have applied for ug course of 5 years for information engineering.

I hope you get positive results 😁

I see!
Thank you, I hope you get positive results as well!!

We have applied for a different scholarship, so our system was different. We applied for the Japanese studies scholarship and we already took our exam in February.
I wish you good luck!

So, your exam is today? I don't know what exams undergraduate students take.. Our program is different, we only took exams on Japanese language., and now waiting for the final results..
Anyway, I'm sure, no matter how different our programs are, the feelings we experience before the exams and after are pretty much the same.. I hope you can get the scholarship and continue your study in japan soon.. And we would be happy if you share your results and experiences here with us!

Hi everybody.
I applied for Japanese Studies Students scholarship in February and yesterday I received the notification of passing the second screening by MEXT! :)
Has anybody received updates from universities yet? Do you know anything about placement?

Hi everybody.
I applied for Japanese Studies Students scholarship in February and yesterday I received the notification of passing the second screening by MEXT! :)
Has anybody received updates from universities yet? Do you know anything about placement?

Hello!!
I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats!!
I didn't receive the results from the 2nd screening yet...

Also, I have some questions...did you receive the results directly from Mext? Did they email you?
And what universities did you apply to?

Hi everybody.

Great! finally someone received the results!
let´s hope we receive our results this week too :giggle::giggle::giggle:🤞🤞

Hi everybody.
Hiii
Wow! Congratulations!!!! So excited to hear that somebody already passed!
Do you know how many people passed in your country?

Here 3 out of 3 received confirmation of passing the second screening!
One has already received a communication from his university (Keio) about dormitory application, so something's moving!

Congrats to all of you!!! I'm really happy for you
We didn't receive our results from the 2nd screening yet... so we are still waiting

This week I received the confirmation of passing the second screening but I have not heard from any University yet so I am still anxious, I just want to receive that final confirmation once and for all 😂. Good luck everyone!

This week I received the confirmation of passing the second screening but I have not heard from any University yet so I am still anxious, I just want to receive that final confirmation once and for all 😂. Good luck everyone!
Wow! Congratulations!!! Did you receive it on 8th July? Was it by MEXT or embassy?

Back
Top Bottom