What's new

MEXT Japanese studies 2019-2020

How long is your university? Here, foreign languages univeristy is 3 years long.
Yes, that would be an amazing experience. But I think it will take me some time to get used to it. Have you ever been abroad?
Wow, that sounds interesting! When we enter foreign languages uni here we have to choose 2 languages. I chose Japanese and Korean!
Korean is very similar to Japanese, so it isn't that hard
How nice! Only 3 years! Mine is 4 years long. It's a foreign languages institute too!
Oh, i've never been abroad yet.. Maybe I will need sometime to get used to it too.. But because I'm an open-minded person and full of adventure, I feel it's gonna be fun😂I wanna go all around Japan! And what about you? Have you ever been abroad?
Yeah korean is really similar and feels easy to learn after japanese.. I want to try learning some chinese too in the near future😅

Yeah 😂mine was about 20mins too! So good that we did it! My speaking is not that good.. So that was the hardest part for me

I completely understand, it was the same for me 😂
They were talking so fast, and in keigo also, I had to concentrate a lot. But it was a nice experience! As you said, so good that we did it !

How nice! Only 3 years! Mine is 4 years long. It's a foreign languages institute too!
Oh, i've never been abroad yet.. Maybe I will need sometime to get used to it too.. But because I'm an open-minded person and full of adventure, I feel it's gonna be fun😂I wanna go all around Japan! And what about you? Have you ever been abroad?
Yeah korean is really similar and feels easy to learn after japanese.. I want to try learning some chinese too in the near future😅

So if you go to Japan it will be 5 years for you?
Oh wow, same here! Never been abroad, but I'm the same. I love adventures and challenges. Also, I wanna go to Korea as well! It would be so nice if we could meet. I see we have things in common!
Chinese is too hard for me, haha. But if you can learn it, you're amazing!
I'm wondering why is it only the 2 of us here, they were so many last year and 2 years ago on posts like this.

So if you go to Japan it will be 5 years for you?
Oh wow, same here! Never been abroad, but I'm the same. I love adventures and challenges. Also, I wanna go to Korea as well! It would be so nice if we could meet. I see we have things in common!
Chinese is too hard for me, haha. But if you can learn it, you're amazing!
I'm wondering why is it only the 2 of us here, they were so many last year and 2 years ago on posts like this.
Yes it will be 5 years. I also wonder whether courses taken in Japan can count for credit at my home university somehow.. I should do some inquiries on that😅
Yes we definitely should meet in Japan this year!
Yeah, it's strange.. Maybe there will be someone to join us yet until July😃 But some people prefer just watching..
I wish there were more of us too.. It would help kill the time😅
Do you think the results of the 2nd screening will come out in June or July?

I completely understand, it was the same for me 😂
They were talking so fast, and in keigo also, I had to concentrate a lot. But it was a nice experience! As you said, so good that we did it !
😂Yesss that was so fun! I never forget that..

Yes it will be 5 years. I also wonder whether courses taken in Japan can count for credit at my home university somehow.. I should do some inquiries on that😅
Yes we definitely should meet in Japan this year!
Yeah, it's strange.. Maybe there will be someone to join us yet until July😃 But some people prefer just watching..
I wish there were more of us too.. It would help kill the time😅
Do you think the results of the 2nd screening will come out in June or July?

5 years, so long!! Here they told us nothing counts as credit, so we can't do anything about it.
I hope they will join us!! It would be a lot of fun!!
I don't really know, I think it depends. I heard some people received their results in June, others in July.
What do you wanna do after? Do you wanna work in Japan?

5 years, so long!! Here they told us nothing counts as credit, so we can't do anything about it.
I hope they will join us!! It would be a lot of fun!!
I don't really know, I think it depends. I heard some people received their results in June, others in July.
What do you wanna do after? Do you wanna work in Japan?
It's already May.. there's not much left☺
Yeah, of course I will if I have more free time after classes..this is another chance of improving my japanese faster and making more friends, isn't it? I want to experience all the things japanese as much as I can😂 Yet I should get well focused on my studies first..
And as I can remember you said you wanted to work too? Your english is so good.. so you have a great chance to find a good job

It's already May.. there's not much left☺
Yeah, of course I will if I have more free time after classes..this is another chance of improving my japanese faster and making more friends, isn't it? I want to experience all the things japanese as much as I can😂 Yet I should get well focused on my studies first..
And as I can remember you said you wanted to work too? Your english is so good.. so you have a great chance to find a good job
Yeah... but at the same time, time is so slowwwwww
Yesss, I think the sameee. It's a unique experience, also, salaries are very good there, and I need money so 😂
I think we can focus on studies, and work at the same time. Japanese students do that all the time, right? So we can do it as well!
Aw, thank you!! Your english is so good too! there are many jobs for foreign students, so I'm sure we'll find something

Yeah... but at the same time, time is so slowwwwww
Yesss, I think the sameee. It's a unique experience, also, salaries are very good there, and I need money so 😂
I think we can focus on studies, and work at the same time. Japanese students do that all the time, right? So we can do it as well!
Aw, thank you!! Your english is so good too! there are many jobs for foreign students, so I'm sure we'll find something
You can just relax 😂 I'm sure you've already passed!!
Yess, salaries are really good! haha, what will you do with the money you're gonna earn?😂😂
Yeah, we just need a little time to get used to it.. I've never worked and studied at the same time.. Do you have any work experience?
I really hope for that!!

You can just relax 😂 I'm sure you've already passed!!
Yess, salaries are really good! haha, what will you do with the money you're gonna earn?😂😂
Yeah, we just need a little time to get used to it.. I've never worked and studied at the same time.. Do you have any work experience?
I really hope for that!!

Thank you!! I hope so 😂
First, I will buy sooo many clothes. And make up. And travel a lot! What about you?
Yeah, it takes time and it can be difficult sometimes. But after you get used to it, it gets easier.
Yes, I do. I worked for the first time when I was in highschool, at a korean restaurant. And now I'm a teacher. I give private lessons to persons who wanna learn Japanese.

Thank you!! I hope so 😂
First, I will buy sooo many clothes. And make up. And travel a lot! What about you?
Yeah, it takes time and it can be difficult sometimes. But after you get used to it, it gets easier.
Yes, I do. I worked for the first time when I was in highschool, at a korean restaurant. And now I'm a teacher. I give private lessons to persons who wanna learn Japanese.
haha 😂 I guess, i will do the same!
True!!
Wow that's great! Being a teacher requires so much patience! I've tried that once..only little time..
Today I went jogging early in the morning and was chased by stray dogs😂now I'm so happy to be safe at home..
I'm gonna go running more often when i'm in Japan and do more sports.. this is the only thing that makes me feel so good!!🤸‍♀️😃

haha 😂 I guess, i will do the same!
True!!
Wow that's great! Being a teacher requires so much patience! I've tried that once..only little time..
Today I went jogging early in the morning and was chased by stray dogs😂now I'm so happy to be safe at home..
I'm gonna go running more often when i'm in Japan and do more sports.. this is the only thing that makes me feel so good!!🤸‍♀️😃

I'm wondering, what star sign are you? I'm quite interested in zodiac signs, so I'm curious
Yeah, it does..at first I thought it will be so boring and terrible, but most of my students are kids and they are pretty cute haha. And what did you teach?
God... that sounds so scary! Are you okay? I hope you didn't get hurt.
That sounds nice!! Also Japan is safe, so you don't have to worry about the stray dogs.
Will you join a club at university in Japan?

Oh, it's quite interesting.. Do you think it has some connection with a person's fate or personality? I have plenty of friends who see this connection.. But I have no idea about it.. My star sign is Pisces. What's yours?
I taught russian for little time.. But i couldn't manage time properly at that time. So I gave it up and concentrated on my own studies.. And how nice you have cute students, awww 😂
I'm totally okay.. Thank you! 😅 but never going jogging there again
Yeah, indeed! I'm so lucky, Japan is safe for running, haha
I don't know.. Only if I like the sports clubs of universities.. But usually I do sports on my own with no one distracting😂 Do you want to join any clubs at university?

Oh, it's quite interesting.. Do you think it has some connection with a person's fate or personality? I have plenty of friends who see this connection.. But I have no idea about it.. My star sign is Pisces. What's yours?
I taught russian for little time.. But i couldn't manage time properly at that time. So I gave it up and concentrated on my own studies.. And how nice you have cute students, awww 😂
I'm totally okay.. Thank you! 😅 but never going jogging there again
Yeah, indeed! I'm so lucky, Japan is safe for running, haha
I don't know.. Only if I like the sports clubs of universities.. But usually I do sports on my own with no one distracting😂 Do you want to join any clubs at university?

I think it has connections with fate at some point, but after all our future isn't something fixed, it can change based on our decisions. But I do believe it has strong connections with our personalities, but every person is different. So the year, the day, the hour even the minute you were born in are very important. Because we don't have only one star sign in our personality. It's complicated, but that's why it's fascinating.
Oh, Pisces!!! I'm a scorpio, so there's strong compatibility between us. Both of us are water star signs, so we are similar a little bit.
Russian!! I find it so difficult, it's impossible for me haha. But yeah, managing time is very important.
Please take care!
I see, so you're good at sports!! That's nice.
Yeah, I wanna join the dance club or something related to music.

I think it has connections with fate at some point, but after all our future isn't something fixed, it can change based on our decisions. But I do believe it has strong connections with our personalities, but every person is different. So the year, the day, the hour even the minute you were born in are very important. Because we don't have only one star sign in our personality. It's complicated, but that's why it's fascinating.
Oh, Pisces!!! I'm a scorpio, so there's strong compatibility between us. Both of us are water star signs, so we are similar a little bit.
Russian!! I find it so difficult, it's impossible for me haha. But yeah, managing time is very important.
Please take care!
I see, so you're good at sports!! That's nice.
Yeah, I wanna join the dance club or something related to music.
oh yeah, as for me it's absolutely complicated. I can't even remember the names of signs, let alone comparing them😂
Oh my god one of my friends is scorpio too, she was also born in 1998! What a coincidence! wow
I'm also of the same year by the way
What languages do Romanian people usually speak?
Thank you!!
No I'm not that good, actually😅
Wow you like dancing! What kind of dance do you like?

oh yeah, as for me it's absolutely complicated. I can't even remember the names of signs, let alone comparing them😂
Oh my god one of my friends is scorpio too, she was also born in 1998! What a coincidence! wow
I'm also of the same year by the way
What languages do Romanian people usually speak?
Thank you!!
No I'm not that good, actually😅
Wow you like dancing! What kind of dance do you like?
It's complicated for me as well. But my best friend loves astrology and she always talks about it, and because I hear about it everyday I know some things
Really!!! That's nice!! When was she born? What day
Oh so you are 21 now?
Romanian, it's one of the 5 latin languages so it's similar to French, Italian, etc. What about your country?
I'm sure you're better than me, haha
I do, but I'm not that good at it. Japanese dances and kpop!
Also, sorry for late reply....

It's complicated for me as well. But my best friend loves astrology and she always talks about it, and because I hear about it everyday I know some things
Really!!! That's nice!! When was she born? What day
Oh so you are 21 now?
Romanian, it's one of the 5 latin languages so it's similar to French, Italian, etc. What about your country?
I'm sure you're better than me, haha
I do, but I'm not that good at it. Japanese dances and kpop!
Also, sorry for late reply....
It's so good to have such friends haha
She was born on 11th November. What about you?
In my country people mainly talk in Uzbek and some in Russian
No' no
Japanese dances and kpop, wow, that's very interesting!
Don't worry about late replies. I hope you're okay? I haven't heard from you for about a week 😂

It's so good to have such friends haha
She was born on 11th November. What about you?
In my country people mainly talk in Uzbek and some in Russian
No' no
Japanese dances and kpop, wow, that's very interesting!
Don't worry about late replies. I hope you're okay? I haven't heard from you for about a week 😂
Wow, so close!!! I'm on the 16th of November!
Uzbek!! Can you tell me something in Uzbek? It sounds very interesting
Thank you!!! You're kind
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm in exams period now, and I've been busy.. again, I'm sorry :(

Wow, so close!!! I'm on the 16th of November!
Uzbek!! Can you tell me something in Uzbek? It sounds very interesting
Thank you!!! You're kind
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm in exams period now, and I've been busy.. again, I'm sorry :(
Yess! it's close!!
Xayrli kech! Kuningiz xayrli o'tdi degan umiddaman! 😃 It means: "Good evening! I hope your day went well!"
Can you say something in Romanian too?
You don't have to be sorry!:D our exams are starting in june.. When do the holidays begin in Romania? Our is in July

Yess! it's close!!
Xayrli kech! Kuningiz xayrli o'tdi degan umiddaman! 😃 It means: "Good evening! I hope your day went well!"
Can you say something in Romanian too?
You don't have to be sorry!:D our exams are starting in june.. When do the holidays begin in Romania? Our is in July

Wow, I have no idea how to pronounce that!! 😂😂 I tried it to pronounce it now, I think I'm doing it wrong 😂
Bună seara, sper că ai avut o zi frumoasă. I said something similar "Good evening, I hope you had a beautiful day. "
Thank you!!
Same here!!! Our exams are in June, and our holiday starts in July. But if we finish the exams earlier, we start earlier.
So we decided to take some of our exams earlier, in May, so that we can finish earlier.
How many exams do you have?

Wow, I have no idea how to pronounce that!! 😂😂 I tried it to pronounce it now, I think I'm doing it wrong 😂
Bună seara, sper că ai avut o zi frumoasă. I said something similar "Good evening, I hope you had a beautiful day. "
Thank you!!
Same here!!! Our exams are in June, and our holiday starts in July. But if we finish the exams earlier, we start earlier.
So we decided to take some of our exams earlier, in May, so that we can finish earlier.
How many exams do you have?

Attachments

• IMG_20190527_121032.png
    IMG_20190527_121032.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 235
  • Email.txt
    129 bytes · Views: 323
hello, i dont know if anybody is still here but i have some questions:

i'm from mexico and i', applying for the mext 2020 scholarship, maybe it differs from country to country but in my country's pdf info about it, didn't say anything about the interview/exam being in japanese, so i wonder if the information is not correct or if it doesn't apply for my country?

i'm very nervous about the test because i suck at math, is it just basic math knowledge? i want to study a humanities - history

Back
Top Bottom