What's new

MEXT Japanese studies 2019-2020

Kamola

後輩
16 Mar 2019
Hello friends 👋:D there hasn`t been a post about Nikkensei program for this year, I guess.. I already passed the 1st screening here in Uzbekistan, and now will wait for the final results of the second screening. I wonder, if anybody here is taking part in this too? Please, share your experience

Hello! I'm new here, I found this site 10 min ago. I'm from Romania, and I also passed the first screening in my country. I'm waiting now for the other results, but waiting can be so painful sometimes haha I'm very stressed.
Congrats on passing the first screening! I'm very happy I found someone I can share my experience with, so thank you for posting.

Hello! I'm new here, I found this site 10 min ago. I'm from Romania, and I also passed the first screening in my country. I'm waiting now for the other results, but waiting can be so painful sometimes haha I'm very stressed.
Congrats on passing the first screening! I'm very happy I found someone I can share my experience with, so thank you for posting.
Hiiiiii 👋👋:D I'm so happy that you replied! I also congratulate you on passing the first screening successfully! How many people are being recommended to MEXT from Romania this year?

Hiiiiii 👋👋:D I'm so happy that you replied! I also congratulate you on passing the first screening successfully! How many people are being recommended to MEXT from Romania this year?

Thank you!! I think I'm the only one through the embassy. Through the university, around 7 people.
What about your country?

Thank you!! I think I'm the only one through the embassy. Through the university, around 7 people.
What about your country?
Oh, that's so great to be the only one:D then you're definitely going to pass the 2nd screening too!! There are 6 of us being recommended here. So, I'm not sure if all of us can pass.. but who knows..
How was the written exam for you? Also, did your embassy tell the scores?

Oh, that's so great to be the only one:D then you're definitely going to pass the 2nd screening too!! There are 6 of us being recommended here. So, I'm not sure if all of us can pass.. but who knows..
How was the written exam for you? Also, did your embassy tell the scores?

I hope but I still have my doubts tho... haha
You aren't so many, so maybe all of you will pass!!
The first part was very easy, the 2nd part was harder than the first one, but it was okay. The 3rd part was terrible, very hard so I answered randomly at most of the questions 😂
And they didn't tell me the score, they just told me I passed the exam.
What about you?
Also, did you take JLPT?

I hope but I still have my doubts tho... haha
You aren't so many, so maybe all of you will pass!!
The first part was very easy, the 2nd part was harder than the first one, but it was okay. The 3rd part was terrible, very hard so I answered randomly at most of the questions 😂
And they didn't tell me the score, they just told me I passed the exam.
What about you?
Also, did you take JLPT?
I hope so.. 😊 The exam was the same for me. 3rd part was super hard😅
They didn't tell me the score either.. I only heard that those, whose score was over 200 passed it.
I took JLPT N3 and later Nat-test N2.. Not sure if Nat-test is popular in other countries though.. What about you?

I hope so.. 😊 The exam was the same for me. 3rd part was super hard😅
They didn't tell me the score either.. I only heard that those, whose score was over 200 passed it.
I took JLPT N3 and later Nat-test N2.. Not sure if Nat-test is popular in other countries though.. What about you?

Really? I didn't know that... 200 out of 300 is a lot, I thought half of it is enough to pass. Well, it doesn't matter that much now, it's good that we passed 😂
Never heard of Nat-test! I have N2
What universities did you choose?

Yeah, it's such a relief that we already passed😂
N2 is so great!
I want to learn japanese calligraphy. So I chose Daito Bunka University, Tokyo Gakugei University and Tsukuba University. What about you?

Really? I didn't know that... 200 out of 300 is a lot, I thought half of it is enough to pass. Well, it doesn't matter that much now, it's good that we passed 😂
Never heard of Nat-test! I have N2
What universities did you choose?
And what questions were you asked in the interview?

Yeah, it's such a relief that we already passed😂
N2 is so great!
I want to learn japanese calligraphy. So I chose Daito Bunka University, Tokyo Gakugei University and Tsukuba University. What about you?

Yes, it is, I hope we will all pass the 2nd one too. I find Japanese calligraphy so difficult, so that's amazing!
Oh, all universities I chose are in Tokyo, so we aren't far away from each other!
I chose Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Keio University and Rissho University.

And what questions were you asked in the interview?

Hmm, they asked me many things, but I was so nervous I forgot almost all of them 😂
But what I remember is that they asked me about my parents. If they support me, and what was their reacrion. They asked me why I chose those universities, what I want to do after I come back, if I feel insecure about living for 1 year far away from home, and stuff like that.
What about you?

Yes, it is, I hope we will all pass the 2nd one too. I find Japanese calligraphy so difficult, so that's amazing!
Oh, all universities I chose are in Tokyo, so we aren't far away from each other!
I chose Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Keio University and Rissho University.
Oh that's great! I think, one never gets bored in Tokyo 😅 so many different people there

Hmm, they asked me many things, but I was so nervous I forgot almost all of them 😂
But what I remember is that they asked me about my parents. If they support me, and what was their reacrion. They asked me why I chose those universities, what I want to do after I come back, if I feel insecure about living for 1 year far away from home, and stuff like that.
What about you?
So was I 😂
They asked what I'm going to do in Japan and after coming back. How is it going to help the connections between Japan and my country.. If I've ever been abroad.. and if i have any health problems.. and about the universities i chose.. The questions were not that difficult as i had expected😅 and the interviewers were so nice..

Are you a 3rd year student now? And what are you going to study at those universities in Japan?

So was I 😂
They asked what I'm going to do in Japan and after coming back. How is it going to help the connections between Japan and my country.. If I've ever been abroad.. and if i have any health problems.. and about the universities i chose.. The questions were not that difficult as i had expected😅 and the interviewers were so nice..

Oh, so the questions were similar. Same here, they were very kind. Was your interview all in Japanese?
I think the interview is made for knowing us better, that's the feeling I got

Are you a 3rd year student now? And what are you going to study at those universities in Japan?

I'm a 2nd year student! What about you?
Japanese language! I'm thinking about working a part time job as well
Are you studying only Japanese at your university?

Oh, so the questions were similar. Same here, they were very kind. Was your interview all in Japanese?
I think the interview is made for knowing us better, that's the feeling I got
Yeah, it was in japanese only..
So do I! Because none of us, who passed the written exam, failed the interview..

I'm a 2nd year student! What about you?
Japanese language! I'm thinking about working a part time job as well
Are you studying only Japanese at your university?
wow, that's great! Having N2 in your 2nd year is so good :D I'm a 3rd year student
Yeah, this is what i'm going to do either.. That would be a great experience.. Being able to use japanese in everyday life..
Actually, we study many other things besides japanese. Our system of education really differs from other countries'. A bit strange, I would say.. Although my major is Japanese, now we have to study Korean language too 😂
What about you?

wow, that's great! Having N2 in your 2nd year is so good :D I'm a 3rd year student
Yeah, this is what i'm going to do either.. That would be a great experience.. Being able to use japanese in everyday life..
Actually, we study many other things besides japanese. Our system of education really differs from other countries'. A bit strange, I would say.. Although my major is Japanese, now we have to study Korean language too 😂
What about you?

How long is your university? Here, foreign languages univeristy is 3 years long.
Yes, that would be an amazing experience. But I think it will take me some time to get used to it. Have you ever been abroad?
Wow, that sounds interesting! When we enter foreign languages uni here we have to choose 2 languages. I chose Japanese and Korean!
Korean is very similar to Japanese, so it isn't that hard

I see! How long was your interview? My interview was 20 min. It was so longggg
Yeah 😂mine was about 20mins too! So good that we did it! My speaking is not that good.. So that was the hardest part for me

Back
Top Bottom