What's new

MEXT Japanese Studies 2017/2018

The University approved of my apartment arrangement and I won't be forced to stay in the dorms!

To all Osaka University students:
I emailed the CJLC to ask when I should attend orientation since I won't be getting the orientation information when I arrive at the dorms (since I'm not staying in the dorms). They said I must come to the CJLC on September 26th at 11:30 am to take a placement test. Apparently it's a different test than the one we took before (maybe writing? they didn't say) and an interview with the professor. Afterwards, at 2 pm, I will register for classes.
I was also told we are all going together to the Minoo City Hall on the 27th to apply for our foreign resident cards.

Thank you for all the info Kyrie ! I'm so nervous having an interview with the professor, it's been a few months since I've took japanese classes for the last time, I'm afraid of being unable to string two words together haha... Anyway, the more the days are passing by, the more I'm beyond excited, I hope we all have a great time over there !

This thread seems pretty inactive nowadays (since we're all here now!), but wonder how everyone's program is doing so far in their respective universities?

Share please, I want to know how different it is at various universities!

Back
Top Bottom