please tell me what this means, thanks!

Attachments

• WP_20160112_17_54_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160112_17_54_52_Pro.jpg
    926.4 KB · Views: 96
  • WP_20160112_15_35_06_Prorg.jpg
    WP_20160112_15_35_06_Prorg.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 102
I have no idea what your poll is for, the screen says 'Tire air pressure, inspect tire'

(The second image does; the first image is different but too blurry for me to read)

hey everyone again, here few more photos i need to translate maybe you can help me? thanks.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 92
I have no idea what your poll is for, the screen says 'Tire air pressure, inspect tire'

(The second image does; the first image is different but too blurry for me to read)
Hey how are you? can you tell me about this one? thank you.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 83
  • wegweg.png
    wegweg.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 88
The left one says 'Maintenance C exceeded' ... (though I have no idea what that means.)
The right is like the blurry one you posted before, "Check tire pressure and restart."

You should probably keep a copy of this image on your phone or something if it's a recurring message, or even learn the katakana syllabary so you can sound it out. A lot of these words are loan words from English anyway.

The second image looks like a high level menu and says,

Settings:
Lights
Vehicle
Comfort

Mercedes-Benz requires to do the maintenance every 15000km. "Maintenance C" means your car runs 45000km, and "279 hi" shows that 279 days past after that.

If this is on a Mercedes, why not check to see if there is a way to change the display language? It must be possible somehow.

Googling makes it seem it is very possible to do. Please change it to English. It is ridiculous and troublesome to leave it in Japanese and have to ask people halfway around the world to translate it for you when all that is needed is to change the settings.

I know right? i want to change language but how ? i don't know language, in google translate to translate from japanese to english i does not shows japanese alphabet. yes its mercedes but anyway it should have other languages right? i cant figure it out anyway how to do it.

I know right? i want to change language but how ? i don't know language, in google translate to translate from japanese to english i does not shows japanese alphabet. yes its mercedes but anyway it should have other languages right? i cant figure it out anyway how to do it.
Somewhere in the settings menu it should say ゲンゴ , which will be the language menu. In the language menu, English would be エイゴ ... once you switch it to English you should be able to find any other language you're more comfortable with.

Somewhere in the settings menu it should say ゲンゴ , which will be the language menu. In the language menu, English would be エイゴ ... once you switch it to English you should be able to find any other language you're more comfortable with.
ok, thanks as soon i try i will post news.

Picture 1
1zn3dc2.jpg

Picture 2
154j0uq.jpg

Push one of the "Display Change" buttons
2e6a8ev.jpg
on the left side of the steering wheel (#4 in the picture 1).
The display changes to #1 in the picture 2.

Push one of the "Scroll" buttons
scrmef.jpg
on the left side of the steering wheel (#5 in the picture 1).
The display changes to #2 in the picture 2.

Push "+" or "-" button on the right side of the steering wheel (#2 in the picture 1), and select "メーター" (the upper one).

Push "Scroll Up" button (#5 in the picture 1) probably twice, then the display changes to "Language Select" mode (#4 in the picture 2).

Push "+" or "-" button (#2 in the picture 1), and select "English", then finally the language will change to English.

Back
Top Bottom