What's new

Looking for someone studying Japanese!

kitaokay

後輩
17 May 2011
Hi, I am a Japanese guy looking for someone who wants to study Japanese and teach me English instead on Skype or Msn Messanger. Now I am teaching Japanese and English at kinda private school. so I have some experiences of teaching.( but I am not qualified professional Japanese teacher though)
I can speak English to some extent, but My English ability is not quite enough....
I hope someone who wants to study Japanese seriouly ,thinking about visiting Japan , studying in Japan in the future.
But I want to study with fun , like telling joke or talking about culture , tv dorama, movie , music .. etc..

If you have interested in , please feel free to talk to me !

Yoroshiku ne!:p

I want to study japanese, but im a 16 year old high school student who only has free time on the weekends, and i cant afford a web cam. but i do have a very cheap mic.

if skype or msn messenger is free and you teach me to download it, i would like to study with you xD and in the future im hoping to save some money to go to japan and live there for a while.

Thanks for replying my message! i am really love to hear that you are interested in Japanese, we don't need web cam, i think mic works!

Back
Top Bottom