What's new

Looking for relatives of Aiko Nakajima

Tomoko

後輩
19 Mar 2002
I am looking for any living relatives of my mother Aiko Nakajima. She moved to the United States over thirty years ago when she married my father. She was from Sannohe-machi Aomori. She had seven brothers and two sisters who's names were Mamoru, Setsu, Hiroshi, Shingemi, Utaka, Isamu, Sumiko, Akira, and Hisashi. Her mothers name was Some.

Any assistance would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi Tekirby and welcome!

That's funny, my wife has a lot of relatives in Hachinohe and Ichinohe. I'll ask her if she can be of any assistance, perhaps I am able to convince her to drop by at our board. ;)

That would be wonderful and thank you! My sister and I would really like to connect with her relatives and put her back in touch with them.

You shouldcontact the local city hall (shi-yakusho) ... Japan has a family registration system that records back generations.

They might be willing to help.

lololo ... or a major TV station ... there's a seasonal show that helps people find lost ones. dam ... what's the name ... :( :( but anyway ... they might be interested since you're searching from the States. I wonder if they'd pay for your airfare ??? hmmmmm
It's a pretty professional show, they only show faces of those who agree and won't force meetings upon folks who (ie ...) might not want to meet a son/daughter they abadoned for fear of loosing a current spouse.

give it a shot it might work either way.

Hi Tekirby,

I have distant relatives living in Sannohe itself, I wonder if they know your family. The best solution is probably Moyashi's advice to officially contact their city hall.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I just sent a letter to the local newspaper in Sannohe-machi and will see if I can get any type of response through them. If not, then I will try the city hall.

Help... (Hachinohe)

thomas said:
Hi Tekirby and welcome!

That's funny, my wife has a lot of relatives in Hachinohe and Ichinohe. I'll ask her if she can be of any assistance, perhaps I am able to convince her to drop by at our board. ;)

Hello. I very need your help!!!
I'm seeking some people from Hachinohe who can help me...
Please replay to [email protected]
Please....

antov could you please put this in a PM instead of spamming threads with this message?

I heard about that tv show in Japan that finds lost relatives. Can anyone tell me what the show is called or how I can contact the show? I am also looking for lost relatives in Japan.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom