What's new

looking for ohyama family, yoshikawa, saitama-ken

shune

後輩
26 Aug 2004
Hi there-

I'm hopefully travelling to Japan this winter and I wanted to catch-up with my homestay family that I stayed with several years back. Here's all the info I have:

Ooyama Family
Yoshikawa City, Saitama prefecture

If the kanji of the surname matters at all, it was composed of "oo" as in ookii and "yama" as in, of course, mountain.

Thanks for reading this post and I hope to hear from someone soon!

Shune

I'll try to drop by the library this weekend and see if they have the relevant phone books up in the reference section.

You don't have any more of the address or phone number? Either of them might help to narrow it down a bit.

thanks!

No, I don't have the address or a phone number, those've been lost to the wind. I do have two names, though, my host brother and host sister, respectively: Yuusuke and Haruna. I visited the place quite awhile ago, so it's possible that they are both moved out and have places of their own.

But thanks again, it's amazing that you are doing this:)

shune

ohayougozaru said:
there are about 15 ohyama sans listed in yoshikawa city phonebook....

If you have that info, perhaps you would pm the original poster with the names and addresses? It would save me a bit of trouble at the library.

thanks

ohayougozaru said:
there are about 15 ohyama sans listed in yoshikawa city phonebook....

If you could get me that information, that would be great! Please PM me for my e-mail address.

Thanks again,

shune

Back
Top Bottom