What's new

Looking for my old classmate

Old classmate

Registered
20 May 2020
Good day.

Sorry to bother you.
I just need some help in finding my old classmate. Her name is Emily Takahashi, she's probably 19-20 years old right now. She was my best friend during primary school. But she went back to Japan after our school's christmas party. Basically we spend like half a school year together and at that time, we weren't able to have phones yet because we were still young. Since then, I haven't been able to contact her. At the same time, I, including our past classmates, are actually looking for her for a couple of years already. I really wish to know her current whereabouts and find a way to contact her.
Hopefully you can help me find my friend.

Thank you so much for your time.

Welcome to the forum! I'm wondering if it wouldn't have been better to add a name and a few more details Emily would be able to associate with you instead of posting under the handle of an "old classmate"?

I'm happy to be part of this forum, thanks for welcoming me.

I would personally like to keep my identity private as much as possible but I will state our past school's name since it's necessary. We attended St. Anne School of Subic (here in the Philippines) and we were classmates during third or fourth grade I guess (I can't clearly remember which). She doesn't talk too much but she used to sing a japanese song for us (to me and our other best friend who is korean). Our bonding is really short since she suddenly want back to Japan.

I really hope you can help me.
Thank you so much.

Hi,
I am from TV program that is finding the person whom the foreigner want to see him again and say thank you.
So can I ask some?

・What did she do for you?

・What do you want to say for her?

・Could you send me her photos?or tell me her appearance.

I'm glad to get your reply.If you like,PM is also welcome!

Thank you,
Risako

Back
Top Bottom