What's new

Looking for my friend Hitomi

Sgtdvldog

Registered
10 Jan 2023
Looking for my friend from when I was in Okinawa. I was at Foster in 96-97. Her name is Hitomi Murayama, a picture is attached. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Attachments

• 89BEBCC6-5E8B-422D-B10C-9D40952F177E.jpeg
    89BEBCC6-5E8B-422D-B10C-9D40952F177E.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 3
Crossing my fingers for you. Seems finding Japanese women always turns out to be extra difficult. If you look at some of the older posts here , it will give you some hints on info needed to search. I've been here almost 20 years looking for my old girlfriend from Fukuoka on Kyushu and still waiting , LOL.SF.jpg

Crossing my fingers for you. Seems finding Japanese women always turns out to be extra difficult. If you look at some of the older posts here , it will give you some hints on info needed to search. I've been here almost 20 years looking for my old girlfriend from Fukuoka on Kyushu and still waiting , LOL.View attachment 99905
Thank you, I wish you luck as well. Funny thing is we were never anything more than friends. Weather we should have been or not is irrelevant, I just miss my friend. We used to communicate through a friend's girlfriend after I left Okinawa, but they broke up and we lost touch. Her name in Kanji is 村山仁美. Semper Fi!

Last edited:
Right after I read your post the ad for Camp Lejeune compensation came on TV , LOL. I swear the NSA is watching , LOL. Hope you enjoyed your time in Oki. I still think the 2 years (70-72) in Japan were the best of my life. I was a Navy spook(CTR3) working in HFDF.

mcs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom