What's new

Looking for my fiancee, that is on Line, works as a Social Worker in Osaka

kitanocos

Registered
20 Jun 2024
Hi

I was unaware Line were removing Facebook as a login option and have now lost access to my account. Line cannot help. We were communicating through Line at the start of the year. We met each other in Fukuoka in 2023.

Her first name is Chiaki, she is around 23-26. She works in Osaka as a social worker and recently holidayed in Australia. Her Line photo was her by a church bell

My name is James, from England

First of all, welcome to the forum! I am very sorry to hear about your predicament.

Forgive me for asking, but given that you called her your fiancee and that you met in Fukuoka, wouldn't you have exchanged names, telephone numbers, addresses, and other particularities?

true romance still exists, love at first sight. we met, dated, and i asked, she accepted. we knew each other for 4 months

true romance still exists, love at first sight. we met, dated, and i asked, she accepted. we knew each other for 4 months
Ok well you have a huge problem then if you've lost your only contact method. Do you know her last name or where she lives or works?

yes she lives in Osaka, as a social worker. she is around mid 20's and her name is Chiaki

James, without at least a family name, there's nothing to go by. Chiaki is a very common first name, and "social worker" could be anything from a nurse to a caregiver in any public or private institution. If you know her Line handle and she allows others to add her, we could try to contact her.

First of all you can use photo-search services, if you got any....but...

Try to become lil-bit more "romantic lawful". Well...buyin' announcement on local radio, maybe local add-board and so on. Tell your story
Still...absence of personal contact after 4 months sounds...wierd

Back
Top Bottom