What's new

Looking for my Father's (Dr. JKS Sachan) links

1 Mar 2005
Hello,
I am Dr. Ashish Sachan, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, College of Veterianry and Animal Sciences, GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar-263 145, Uttaranchal, India.

Very unfortunately my father (Dr. JKS Sachan, Emiritus Scientist, Division of Genetics, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, India) suddenly expired on 20th of Janurary, 2005. I know Japan was very close to his heart. He had made very good and close friends when he did his post doctoral fellowship from Japan during 1976-78. Few days before his death he discussed about his intention to go to Japan to meet all his friends. Its tragic that his wish could not be fulfilled. As his Son it becomes my moral responsibilty to continue his associations. I dont have much of information about who all he knows in Japan. One special person I remember is KEIKO INOKI (her reference mentioned somewhere in his pages is that she stays in JIKE). She came to India to visit us in 1978-1980 approximately and I have a lot of her photographs. She knows me by name ASHU and my elder brother by name RAVI. I am trying to gather all his missing links and I hope someone somewhere will help us to know the missing contacts.

Also my father did his post doctoral under Professor Tanaka (if I am not wrong).

Hoping to hear from someone soon.

Regards, Dr. Ashish Sachan
Assistant Professor
Deparment of Pharmacology
College of Veterianry and Animal Sciences
GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
Pantnagar-263 145, Uttaranchal, India

Hello, Dr. Sachan.

I am sorry to hear about your father.
I do not know him, but I tried googling and found some candiates that you might be interested in checking up on.

According to this link, the Mr. Tanaka may be RYUSO, TANAKA the coauthor of the thesis.

There is a RYUSO TANAKA, University of Hiroshima, in this list. Please check if this is the same person. If so (s)he might be able to help you.
This is Hiroshima University, Faculty of Applied Biological Science, where you might be able to get more information.

Regards,

Lexico

Back
Top Bottom