What's new

Looking for my dear friend Naoki Fujinuma, who maybe suicided.

SleepySloth

後輩
12 Apr 2021
I met a sweet girl a few months ago on a chatting site, her name is Naoki Fujinuma, age 16.
She told me she left her family in Hokkaido because her father wanted to arrange a marriage she was against.
And moved to a friend in Osaka I believe, and went to school in Tokyo.

She was at a point she was thinking of suicide, but told me I was the reason she didn't cause I talked to her and gave her advice.
Everything went well till some horrible things happend in her life, where people betrayed her and she felt in depression again.
I saw some signs in her talking what suggested she was thinking of suicide again.

Last Saturday 10-04-2021, she wrote me a farewell letter when I was asleep, in complete japanese where she said she was going to take her life and thanked me for everything I did for her,when I woke up I was in shock and disbelieve, that someone so sweet as her who always thought about other but herself would do this to herself.

Now I'm desperately looking for a way to know if she is alright or someone knows something about her situation, it kept me awake for a few days now.
If anyone please can give me information about her I would greatly appreciate it!

Welcome to the forum, and I'm sorry that's it's under such sad circumstances. The only thing I can think of at the moment is to reread her messages, if you are up to a task that might be painful, and see if she's given any concrete clues about her life, such as her school name, the part of Tokyo or Osaka she lived in, etc., that would help your search. Her name in kanji would be helpful if you have it.

Welcome to the forum, and I'm sorry that's it's under such sad circumstances. The only thing I can think of at the moment is to reread her messages, if you are up to a task that might be painful, and see if she's given any concrete clues about her life, such as her school name, the part of Tokyo or Osaka she lived in, etc., that would help your search. Her name in kanji would be helpful if you have it.
Thank you for reacting,

She wrote her name in the letter like this. (藤沼直樹から).
A friend of hers who betrayed and she talked about was named Shiro Ishikawa.

I also found something strange, when she was holding back where she was going, she first was talking about going back to Hokkaido, and after that going to Sendai talking about bridges, and dreaming about bridges, so I'm afraid she jumped from one there.

I included 2 pictures of her, I know it's not very clear but I never really cared how she looked just how she was doing.
And a picture I got from her friend Shiro Ishikawa.

I hope you have more use of this, if you need more please let me know.

Thank you for reacting,

She wrote her name in the letter like this. (藤沼直樹から).
A friend of hers who betrayed and she talked about was named Shiro Ishikawa.

I also found something strange, when she was holding back where she was going, she first was talking about going back to Hokkaido, and after that going to Sendai talking about bridges, and dreaming about bridges, so I'm afraid she jumped from one there.

I included 2 pictures of her, I know it's not very clear but I never really cared how she looked just how she was doing.
And a picture I got from her friend Shiro Ishikawa.

I hope you have more use of this, if you need more please let me know.
Also a side note she wrote to the family of Shiro Ishikawa a farewell lettero to his mom to be precise, cause I believe after what happend he may be one of the reasons why she went with what she did and fell in depression again.

I've had a quick look on Facebook for both Naoki and Shiro but didn't find anything. By the way, her name is just 藤沼直樹 - the から just means "from". I also did a search for news stories but didn't find anything. This guy Shiro who sent a picture to you - have you got any contact details for him?

I've had a quick look on Facebook for both Naoki and Shiro but didn't find anything. By the way, her name is just 藤沼直樹 - the から just means "from". I also did a search for news stories but didn't find anything. This guy Shiro who sent a picture to you - have you got any contact details for him?
No she send me that picture of him, when she told me when I forced her back to school cause it was important, he was interested in her.
I also looked for more information through my messages with her, and she was living in Saitama with a friend of her family who I got sadly no name of, and went to school in Tokyo.

Also thank you already for looking, this gives me hope she didn't suicide or didn't die yet, and maybe is in a hospital.

What do other posters make of this web page, which I got by putting 藤沼直樹 and 埼玉 (Saitama) into Google?
It does produce a list of names and telephone numbers of people living in 土手 (I don't know the reading), which is near Omiya in Saitama.
The 38th number is a Fujinuma Naoki. I'm getting to the limits of my Japanese ability and detective skills - anyone else got any ideas?

**the link is removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
As a reference for other people reading this thread, I also tried the number after obtaining permission from SleepySloth by private message but was told that there was no person of that name at that number.

Well, 藤沼直樹 is a male name...
Is it possible to send me her letter written in Japanese via Private Message? から indeed means "from", as already explained, but this particle is a bit unnatural used as "from the writer of the letter" in a letter.

I received PM from the OP. As it turns out, the one the OP talked with was not Japanese. Probably she (or he) was just playing a nasty trick. I removed the pictures and link in this threads.

Back
Top Bottom