What's new

Seeking Looking for Miss Suzuki Seira 鈴木聖良

rolento

Registered
28 Apr 2021
hi,

I am looking for anyone who might have met my girlfriend working in tokyo. i last talked to her in LINE 2 weeks ago. we did not fight or quarrel the last we contact. she even say she is going to try a new restaurant i recommended and share her experience, so she is not avoiding me. the last time she went offline on line for more than 4 days was when she lost her phone. i am just afraid something bad had happened.to her. her phone was never picked up and ringing always.

if you have news, or if you know her, please send me a private message.

[Post edited by Lothor to remove email address and photo]

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,

I am looking for anyone who might have met my girlfriend working in tokyo. i last talked to her in LINE 2 weeks ago. we did not fight or quarrel the last we contact. she even say she is going to try a new restaurant i recommended and share her experience, so she is not avoiding me. the last time she went offline on line for more than 4 days was when she lost her phone. i am just afraid something bad had happened to her. her phone was never picked up and ringing always.

her full name is Suzuki Seira 鈴木聖良.

She has a elder sister, she is half japanese and half philipino, and she is christian

she is 22 yrs old this year

she has moved out of her shared house after graduation, but she was staying 東京都板橋区赤 area back then.

She is working in a beauty clinic. I do not know her work place location. But she goes to ikebukuro often

if you have news, or if you know her, please send me a private message.

Back
Top Bottom